Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 18-12-17, 07:24   #711
biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
Rhi was restricted to what she could do, I can’t fault her on everything. Like how she wanted the intro to Rise to be darker, but was scrapped
She didn't even want the story to involve Lara's father. And people just keep throwing garbage at her based on things that she didn't have much control over
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-17, 10:12   #712
Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
Rhi was restricted to what she could do, I can’t fault her on everything. Like how she wanted the intro to Rise to be darker, but was scrapped
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
She didn't even want the story to involve Lara's father. And people just keep throwing garbage at her based on things that she didn't have much control over
Yeah pretty much from what I've read, I remember some article where she said that she had other ideas (for instance to kill Sam at the end of TR2013) but the story had to be adapted, she doesn't make all the decisions. I kinda liked the story in the reboot and Rise anyway btw. Hope in the next game the writer can continue the story in the same vein as she started and coherent with what she did

Last edited by Revenge; 18-12-17 at 10:13.
Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-17, 11:30   #713
biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
I kinda liked the story in the reboot and Rise anyway btw. Hope in the next game the writer can continue the story in the same vein as she started and coherent with what she did
I also enjoyed the stories, so I was sad to see Rhianna go. I liked her take on Lara Croft.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-17, 15:52   #714
Em20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
Yeah pretty much from what I've read, I remember some article where she said that she had other ideas (for instance to kill Sam at the end of TR2013) but the story had to be adapted, she doesn't make all the decisions. I kinda liked the story in the reboot and Rise anyway btw. Hope in the next game the writer can continue the story in the same vein as she started and coherent with what she did
That's what I said a couple pages back, thank you I'm not the only one who remember that.

Everyone here is bashing Rhianna but technically, they didn't let her do what she wanted, and I'm sure if they did, we wouldve had a better origin story, with a better evolution for Lara
Em20 is offline   Reply With Quote