Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 14-01-17, 03:01   #1
Alex Croft.

Default Tomb Raider 21

Hey everyone!

It is a pleasure for me to finally present my new project for the Tomb Raider community of this 2017 on this forums. Called Tomb Raider 21, refers to the years that the franchise celebrates this year, being a post mortem of the 20 years.

This project is about an online game of questions and answers related to the world of Tomb Raider, and divided into several levels that will be published from time to time.

Translated into Spanish and English, and with future translations into more languages in the coming days, it promises to be one of the best localized projects in the community, and a strong pioneer for future international work.

With a world ranking, and a final event that will take place in Madrid (and working on another in London) that will test your skills as tomb raiders, you can get great rewards.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy this new work a lot. Do not forget to read the introduction!

TOMB RAIDER 21 BEGINS at tombraider21.com/english.
Alex Croft. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-17, 12:06   #2
Alex Fly
Inactive

Saw it the other day. Loved the concept and it was fun to play. Hope you'll get more visitors !
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-17, 12:38   #3
Alex Croft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Saw it the other day. Loved the concept and it was fun to play. Hope you'll get more visitors !
Hi Alex! Yes! Talking with you here it's a real pleasure! Thanks again for your words and thanks for shared my project. Really glad you liked it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any idea about future levels based on classic games.
Alex Croft. is offline   Reply With Quote