Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 04-06-18, 05:59   #1
supraspecies

Lightbulb Did someone say "New Game+?". Here it is.

DONE. UNLOCKED ABSOLUTELY ALL OUTFITS AND WEAPONS IN THE GAME. I THINK...

(Note: there are a total of 33 outfits in the game, but I had to remove two: Blue Henley and Desert Top. So now there is a total of 30 outfits. And you receive one when you finish the storyline. Having more than that (32) crashes the game. So I had to sacrifice two.)

Combining tons of different hacks for different game versions (and yes, I own the game legally) I managed to create an ultimate save in the beginning of the game.

Right at the first campfire you get:

- All skills bought (except knife drop kill skill, because it breaks the game);
- Almost all of weapons in the game;
- All weapons are upgraded to their full potential;
- All possible outfits (the game has more, but crashes past 32);
- All languages learned to their full potential;
- Pistols and rifles have all attachments.
- All resources maximized (it shows 999, but will eventually roll back to its maximum value in game; you definitely have enough gold to buy everything the "gold guy" has to offer).

What is NOT included is the stuff you get throughout the game, such as rope, knife, climbing arrows, etc. I could probably find a way to hack around this, but we all know it would break game progress.

You get save 1 - before you meet the bear, and save 2 - after you meet the bear (but still haven't killed him).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: most of the hacks I used aren't my own and belong to their respective creators. Which are too numerous to put in this post (simply because I don't remember everyone whos work I used).

Here is the link:
https://mega.nz/#!RAcTHJBB!PSvrKsa19...9RCL9M0JPqbcLo

Unpack 391220.zip Unto your Steam folder\userdata\<your ID>. And restart Steam after that. This is required!

P.S. It is possible that I will update this topic the more stuff I manage to unlock in the game. Because every time I think I've finished, I seem to find something else to unlock.

Lastly, report any bugs if you run into them. Cheers.

Update: angelotti from another forum found a cheat table that helped me complete mine a little more.

Last edited by supraspecies; 17-06-18 at 18:33.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 10:10   #2
tomee

THIS is exactly what a proper NG+ should look like. I was never a fan of the replay chapter system because it allowed you to replay only small segments at once and it felt very gimmicky.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 10:55   #3
supraspecies

Yeah, I'm working on a similar mod for Tomb Raider 2013. It wasn't easy. If you hack all skills (including "Brawler", which isn't even given in the beginning of the game), then when you approach first bonfire and the game asks you to spend 1 skill point, you CAN'T. But I have already solved this problem.

Also gave her 5000 parts for all the upgrades she might need. Upgraded the bow. All outfits are present (though they may require you to have DLCs - I'm not sure). The only thing I find hard to do is hack all weapons at the beginning of the game. I'm working on it, but I'm not sure I'll succeed.

Still, having all skills (especially "Brawler" tree) at the start is already a good progress, because it is hard to achieve under normal conditions.
Old 04-06-18, 12:54   #4
TR1249

Nice mod you did there. That's how NG+ should be in Rise.

I think tho that the download link is gonna get removed, since you don't have the right amount of posts yet.
TR1249 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 14:19   #5
supraspecies

If download link will be removed, those who are interested can write me in PM. Although a moderator can download the archive and check the files - there is nothing suspicious there, just a couple of savegames.

Also I'm not a very talkative person. I work more than I talk. So by that logic, I may never get enough posts. If I could attach the archive to my post, I would. But I don't have that option.

BTW, I know this is a topic about Rise, but I'm now replaying TR 2013, and I've learned to appreciate having all skills at the beginning. It is much easier to play stealth when you can stab enemies from behind instead of mashing buttons to choke them. And I also noticed that TR 2013 seems to have a skill that ROTTR makes you buy separately: when I kill the enemies stealthily from behind, others who stand close by don't seem to hear it. Quite nice.

Last edited by supraspecies; 04-06-18 at 14:26.
Old 04-06-18, 14:28   #6
tomee

I think you need only 50, maybe 100 posts which can be accumulated in only a couple days. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is going to be revealed in a week. You can join the conversation there for example and discuss.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-18, 02:01   #7
supraspecies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
THIS is exactly what a proper NG+ should look like. I was never a fan of the replay chapter system because it allowed you to replay only small segments at once and it felt very gimmicky.
I wish I could unlock TRAOD outfit for the main game. But sadly, it seems to be restricted to challenge mode.
Old 05-06-18, 03:18   #8
VictorXD

^ Really? That's a huge pity I don't have Rise on a current gen system, only the 360 so I didn't know how the classic outfits worked. I always assumed it was unlocked at the end of the campaign like the Syria tanktop/used as cards.
VictorXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-18, 11:49   #9
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supraspecies View Post
Combining tons of different hacks for different game versions (and yes, I own the game illegally)

AAAAAAAAND ya lost me.

バイバーイ!
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-18, 12:04   #10
Alex Fly
Inactive

Great job on making this, supraspecies! Thanks for your efforts, no doubt it will be useful to a lot of persons.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote