www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 22-04-09, 22:40   #41
God Horus
Tomb Raider

Making animations is really difficult... trust me, I've tried it and all I've been able to make so far is Lara being grabbed by someone!! So I'm sorry but I don't think a lot of these requests will get done.
God Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-09, 11:01   #42
!Lara Croft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by :}hello friend View Post
hmmmmmm.......I would like an AoD running animation....

If someone could make it for me....
Ask TRJTA, s/he made a good aod running animfor his/her TRC FMV croft manor project.
!Lara Croft! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-09, 16:38   #43
sorudo
Hobbyist

i "could" make the animations, but i kinda wonder if milkshape is compatible with TRLE.
sorudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-09, 16:45   #44
Peanut
Professor

I think well it is actually because in the DXTRE3D site the guy uploaded the Lara object! So ofcourse it is!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-09, 19:43   #45
Yatu
Historian

asking and asking, without giving... to the persons asking for stuff here without even bothering to say please: it's a real pain to read your DEMANDS (rather than requests!). If you might need them so badly - then go an learn to create your own and spend some time with that rather than asking other people to spend their time on your concerns...
Yatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-09, 19:45   #46
Assassin13
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatu View Post
asking and asking, without giving... to the persons asking for stuff here without even bothering to say please: it's a real pain to read your DEMANDS (rather than requests!). If you might need them so badly - then go an learn to create your own and spend some time with that rather than asking other people to spend their time on your concerns...
I don't see where the problem is,if there are people who are glad to do the animations and have the time
Old 26-04-09, 10:54   #47
sorudo
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatu View Post
good to know next time you request something.
sorudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-09, 14:22   #48
Yatu
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
good to know next time you request something.
to me there's a fine difference between a request and a demand. you don't seem to get my point it seems - there's nothing wrong with requests but phrasing them in such a sloppy way as some people do around here is simply demanding.
Yatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 13:28   #49
KurtisandLara
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Horus View Post
Making animations is really difficult... trust me, I've tried it and all I've been able to make so far is Lara being grabbed by someone!! So I'm sorry but I don't think a lot of these requests will get done.
Bahahah
Lol!! Thats odd .
Just to let some of you know, if you read a basic animation creating tut. you can easily do the basics.
It will tkae awhile to be as good as people like titak and geckokid, but practice makes perfect...
Quote:
Originally Posted by god horus View Post
trust me, I've tried it and all I've been able to make so far is Lara being grabbed by someone!!
exhibit A.
Old 27-04-09, 13:48   #50
Titak

It is indeed easy enough to follow a tutorial and make Lara's arms or legs move, but the most difficult thing about animating Lara is to make the animations look as natural as possible.
Most animation I've seen in custom levels are a bit stiff, and that's including my own custom made animations.

And even though I use 3D Max 6 to animate Lara, it still takes me loads of time to create one simple and short animation for her. Like my swingpole animations or my ledge-jump-up animation which have been changed over and over again to get them the way I wanted.
And there are still some minor issues with the swingpole animations...
Or maybe I'm just being to picky...