Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 25-10-18, 14:03   #31
Brendanlovesu1

OMG that happened to me to with the wetsuit

What items do you need to get rid of?
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-18, 17:22   #32
Ruu11

^ It's just because if you already beat that level and you select it again with the cheat menu (PS2)
the cutscene will be not triggered, so Lara will be still with the wetsuit/no-load level
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-18, 05:17   #33
Girafarig32

Oh yeah, the level select bugs. A lot of cutscenes/transitions don't work when you enable level select. This bug is what makes the scrapped tutorial in the first level playable on the PS2 version without a gameshark. Simply select the file name from the select menu, and at the end the cutscene of Lara getting chased into the apartment does not trigger letting you explore the unused area.
Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-18, 18:28   #34
HarleyCroft

Whenever I play my PS2 version and Lara changes out of the wetsuit into the camo shorts she has both Vectors in her holsters and my goodness, is it a welcome sight!

Sure, they aren't usable and she has a third one permanently stuck to her right hand but it makes the rest of the Hall of Trophies that much more beautiful

AoD, you hot mess ♡
HarleyCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-18, 23:27   #35
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyCroft View Post
Whenever I play my PS2 version and Lara changes out of the wetsuit into the camo shorts she has both Vectors in her holsters and my goodness, is it a welcome sight!

Sure, they aren't usable and she has a third one permanently stuck to her right hand but it makes the rest of the Hall of Trophies that much more beautiful

AoD, you hot mess ♡
Same thing that happens on the pc version of that game game as well when she changes into her wetsuit in the Aquatic Research Area. They removed for Lara to wield with dual pistols because it looked very looked very glitchy at the final version of the game as much as from the start of the reboot series at the other hand, Crystal Dynamics had the idea to have this trademark for Lara to get rid of one of her dual pistols and to use only one pistol for the rest of the reboot trilogy instead as much as this reboot flashback Lara who I consider herself as uses dual pistols at the end of the game in TR9. lol.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-18, 06:22   #36
FreakRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Same thing that happens on the pc version of that game game as well when she changes into her wetsuit in the Aquatic Research Area. They removed for Lara to wield with dual pistols because it looked very looked very glitchy at the final version of the game as much as from the start of the reboot series at the other hand, Crystal Dynamics had the idea to have this trademark for Lara to get rid of one of her dual pistols and to use only one pistol for the rest of the reboot trilogy instead as much as this reboot flashback Lara who I consider herself as uses dual pistols at the end of the game in TR9. lol.
lol.
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-18, 15:22   #37
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakraider View Post
lol.
ikr?!
Old 14-12-18, 16:43   #38
croftyboy

I don't know if it is stated in this thread, I wasn't able to read all the comments but the same image appears in Legend's intro video as a silhouette(20th second).

Last edited by croftyboy; 14-12-18 at 16:47.
croftyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-18, 21:36   #39
Ruu11

^ Yessssss. iconic
I would like to know if they did it on purpose or they just didn't noticed that they were using a render from AoD... lol
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 07:04   #40
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruu11 View Post
^ Yessssss. iconic
I would like to know if they did it on purpose or they just didn't noticed that they were using a render from AoD... lol
That's probably an easter egg right there!