Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 16-11-16, 19:04   #91
DJ Full

Right I PMed bigfoot and he agreed... but he also said the original wasn't his
PM-ing LGG instead...xD

Last edited by DJ Full; 16-11-16 at 21:09.
DJ Full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-16, 19:57   #92
Joey79100

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairFriend View Post
I'd like to give a suggestion: I think that the people who are working on this project should be more open about the reason it was (apparently?) abandoned a few years ago and why it resurfaced just recently. Secondly if you want the community to contribute you should give us some kind of roadmap. As things stand right now I've got no clue about the situation this project is in. Why contribute to something that may disappear any moment just like it did two years ago?
The teamS in the past have changed over years, and more importantly, they were led by different people.
So basically, the current project, even if it focuses on the same goal (a sequel to AOD), and is based on some old resources from an older version, is a different project. It is not the same project as in 2008, 2012, or 2013. Yep, it's already the fourth time someone revives the project!
What I'm trying to explain is that the reasons why the older projects have disappeared are irrelevant now. However I understand why someone who doesn't know exactly what happened would be curious about this.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-16, 20:06   #93
dcw123

^ Sometimes this is a good thing.. Different people will have a different view/take on what they wanted/though the sequel could be like.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-16, 10:09   #94
GRiannisRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level NextGen View Post

GRiannisRaider, I've seen your project on Unity. It will be really helpful if you wanna help creating objects, scenes and rooms in metasequoia.

I've send you a PM
I have alread reply you
GRiannisRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-16, 13:41   #95
FairFriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
The teamS in the past have changed over years, and more importantly, they were led by different people.
So basically, the current project, even if it focuses on the same goal (a sequel to AOD), and is based on some old resources from an older version, is a different project. It is not the same project as in 2008, 2012, or 2013. Yep, it's already the fourth time someone revives the project!
What I'm trying to explain is that the reasons why the older projects have disappeared are irrelevant now. However I understand why someone who doesn't know exactly what happened would be curious about this.
thank you for the clarification, I thought the team was continuing the work started in 2013 by the other team...
FairFriend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-16, 19:02   #96
DJ Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level NextGen View Post
The idea is still to show the submit publicly to others
Oh. After top secret work I didn't register I'm supposed to show it.
Here's what I mean. LGG says fine, so I'm sending this.
Note I had full memory, it's not the item lagging the game

Last edited by DJ Full; 17-11-16 at 19:04.
DJ Full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-16, 19:18   #97
Titak

Oh my goodness!

They are great!
Funny but also scary.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-16, 21:04   #98
Level NextGen

Fantastic DJFull, thanks to you, LGG Production & BigFoot
I update the second post with constest and our blogpost to list the submits.

Btw all the work done before by previous haven't been abandonned. And we learned from previous team. The fact is TLD wouldn't exist without the VERY hard work done before

Update: Ceamonk submited this morning the dialogue script for the Germany part involving a character you might all know... but hey for now we are keeping the secret. After some hard work on Egypt part and updates concerning this part, we will focus on Germany and we'll give you more in game screenshots and tips

Last edited by Level NextGen; 17-11-16 at 21:20.
Level NextGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-16, 21:41   #99
ESCachuli

<3 I'm in the second post <3 *0* thanks for considering my little idea

So, the next screen will be from Germany? Castle Krieger? Script of a dialogue? Kurtis? Karel? It must be someone we know... hmmmm...

My guess is Karel is holding Kurtis as a bait to get Lara or something like that.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-16, 22:49   #100
Level NextGen

Next update will be an introduction cutscene from Egypt level and some gameplay. I'm hardly working on this level to provide you something between the end of the month and the beginning of the next month

Christmas time will come with a bit of winter screenshot and some more information about Germany location (including a hint about this known character) - actually the events take place during winter just after Prague events
Level NextGen is offline   Reply With Quote