Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 18-09-18, 19:09   #131
MBog

Boobandie please don't let it get to you. Your videos are great and very well done, the editing, voice over and the information provided were top notch. Recording after a schedule is not needed, we don't need it as long as it doesn't make you happy to offer such quality and (i believe) demanding videos.

I am so sad that depression is possibly part of the cause you stopped with this series, because it really seemed like you enjoyed your time playing tr3 as a revival of TR walkthroughs from the first series of AOD.

If anything I really wish you to find something that will make you feel better both about yourself and your work, because you certainly convinced us (merely people bond by the love for TR) that you deserve it.

Last edited by MBog; 18-09-18 at 19:11.
MBog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-18, 21:14   #132
Zael

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyCroft View Post
That's a shame, I'm sorry you're going through a dark time

Your videos were some of my favourite LPs.. I hope you'll get back to creating art when you feel better. Not just for the audience's benefit but an outlet can really work wonders for depression and you have a real talent for interesting commentary.

Take care, Boobandie
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangle View Post
^ Seconded.
I didn't get a chance to watch the TR3 videos myself (I had been meaning to, and I mentioned them here), but Boobandie's insights were definitely helpful to me and others in the past! I hope you feel better soon, Boobandie.
Zael is offline   Reply With Quote