Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 19-07-15, 21:17   #1
StRoNgFoE

Default Well okay then.

My response to:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...70#post7403570

I probably won't ever reach 100 posts, I didn't plan on sticking around. I just wanted to create and share a patch that contained all patches, and would be useful to others because this was a really good game. And it was a huge hassle to get all the numerous mods installed to the GOG version of the game. Although I don't have 100 posts, someone who is a part of this forum with over 100 posts could have offered to post the links for me. But that didn't happen at all. Instead I get a few days of silence and my links removed (which breaks a rule, I understand that part). Furthermore, the post was closed before I could even make such a request in the selected thread (since it was deemed redundant), probably in hopes I would just go away (?). It wouldn't have been redundant if someone posted the links for me? While the response to my thread was kind, the context is crystal clear. I'll be on my way and just share it elsewhere, the internet is a big place. Thank you for at least respectfully dismissing it, and have a nice day!
StRoNgFoE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-15, 22:10   #2
GUMI

edit: nvm

Last edited by GUMI; 19-07-15 at 22:17. Reason: i removed it. i misunderstood the post. sorry.
GUMI is offline   Reply With Quote