www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Sport and Recreation

Old 18-07-18, 19:20   #2861
KManX89
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Speaking of Universal Championship...

What the hell was that garbage this Monday? Reigns and Lesnar faced each other at Extreme Rules for... nothing, then they set them up to face each other again next week, this time as a #1 contender match. Am I the only one seeing the redundancy here? Why couldn't Lashley just become #1 contender on Sunday?
It's them trying to have their cake and eat it, too. THis way, they can cater to the smark crowd who hate Reigns by having him lose clean to Lashley and still insert him into the Universal Title match at SummerSlam and obviously win it. I don't even care who wins the title, anymore as long as we get a Universal champion who's actually there.

I think we all knew it was gonna be Reigns facing Lesnar for the title @ SS. Reigns getting screwed out of the title in a match he actually won at the Greatest Royal Rumble, getting screwed out of another title shot by Jinder on Raw the following week, then getting his payback @ MitB, Lesnar holding the belt hostage and threatening to take it to UFC. The writing was pretty much on the wall.
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-18, 21:14   #2862
Costel
Archaeologist

Cain Velasquez in WWE?

Old 20-07-18, 08:27   #2863
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

No clue who the guy is...but i dont know much about UFC in general so yeah.
Its interesting to see so many MMA fighters turn to Wrestling, Rousey, Riddle, Baszler and so on have shown good potential to make the transition.

Anyway...i wanna see some footage of Io Shirai in the performance center, i cant wait for her first match.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 09:43   #2864
Costel
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Its interesting to see so many MMA fighters turn to Wrestling, Rousey, Riddle, Baszler and so on have shown good potential to make the transition.

Anyway...i wanna see some footage of Io Shirai in the performance center, i cant wait for her first match.
He defeated Lesnar in the UFC.
Old 20-07-18, 23:43   #2865
welshguy34
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post

Me too. Looking forward to seeing her in NXT.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-18, 11:08   #2866
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

So they really wanna do Reigns vs Lesnar number 23444344? Jesus Christ.

All womans PPV sounds cool, but a bit weird considering they are still very much in the Divas era.
They had 3 matches and not one has gone over 5 minutes, their womans champions are woman who would have fit like this into the Divas era and they barely do more than 1 or 2 storys at a time.
Its all more or less a smoke screen where they talk big, do all those gimmick matches but the core of the division is still not where it should be to be counted as a real revolution.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-18, 23:27   #2867
welshguy34
Historian

Great episode of NXT this week and the Black vs Ciampa match was brilliant. Ciampa is an amazing heel.

Looking forward to seeing the Evolution PPV. Not looking forward to seeing Brock and Roman again.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-18, 23:37   #2868
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

I haven't kept up in a good minute, I don't really know what's going on. It's hard to keep watching consistently, but I'll definitely be tuning into the Evolution PPV.
WWETombRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-18, 23:46   #2869
KManX89
Student

LMAO, the lengths WWE will go to try (and obviously fail) to get Reigns over are nothing short of pathetic. Having your champ not show up, not watch the show and try to leave with the belt makes your brand look second rate, you morons.

WWE is desperate to get Reigns over. They've been pushing him down our throat for the past 4 years now and now, they're going as far as to bash their own product to get him cheered for. it didn't work then, and it won't work now.
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote