www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 18-08-18, 15:24   #21
NoahCrofRaider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
Is Underworld not compatible on Xbox One then? I really want to see the Classic Outfit in high quality.

No, Underworld got ported backwards compatible long before Legend and Anniversary. I think it was around Thanksgiving last year.
Old 18-08-18, 19:21   #22
Samz
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
No, Underworld got ported backwards compatible long before Legend and Anniversary. I think it was around Thanksgiving last year.
The Underworld version of the classic outfit is badass, honestly I really like how in Underworld the backpack has a small magnet like the grapple magnet on it to explain how your guns stick to it (while Legend had a small bit sticking out that the guns were slipped into), Its how you do good subtle details.
Old 18-08-18, 20:58   #23
NoahCrofRaider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
The Underworld version of the classic outfit is badass, honestly I really like how in Underworld the backpack has a small magnet like the grapple magnet on it to explain how your guns stick to it (while Legend had a small bit sticking out that the guns were slipped into), Its how you do good subtle details.
I never realized it was a magnet in Underworld! I’m shook, but so happy that they did this. And yeah, I love the classic outfit in Underworld too. It’s awesome, and the top reminds me of TR1 Lara’s leotard.

Last edited by NoahCrofRaider; 18-08-18 at 20:59.
NoahCrofRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-18, 14:17   #24
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
I wish the classic outfit was available on PC. I think the classic outfit in Underworld had the right material compared to Anniversary. I think the classic outfit actually looks much better in Underworld.

If only it was a leotard like it is in the classics and Legend it would be perfect. I made a quick edit in Photoshop to the classic outfit in Underworld. The right one is the original.

Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-18, 16:19   #25
Lyle Croft
Professor

Anniversary has some graphical problems for me? I'm not surr if it's the emulator, but in the lower left corner, there's that red line. It is there all the time.

And legend has really bad letterboxing lol, i can see it's just black rectangles because some of the background shows up at the edges.

CLICK to make em bigger!
Old 19-08-18, 16:37   #26
Wooxman
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Anniversary has some graphical problems for me? I'm not surr if it's the emulator, but in the lower left corner, there's that red line. It is there all the time.

And legend has really bad letterboxing lol, i can see it's just black rectangles because some of the background shows up at the edges.

CLICK to make em bigger!
Are you the one who contacted me on Xbox Live? If so, I thought that you meant a red line in the middle of the picture, not on the edge. Either way, this problem probably could be fixed by activating overscan on your TV. But then the picture would be slightly zoomed in. Even on the Xbox 360 some games have graphical artefacts on the edges if overscan is deactivated.
Old 20-08-18, 02:59   #27
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

Quote:
I wish the classic outfit was available on PC. I think the classic outfit in Underworld had the right material compared to Anniversary. I think the classic outfit actually looks much better in Underworld.

If only it was a leotard like it is in the classics and Legend it would be perfect. I made a quick edit in Photoshop to the classic outfit in Underworld. The right one is the original.

Eeeh....

I have a love and hate relationship with it. I quite like it but I hate how the colours are pretty much gone save the boots and top. In game they look exactly that, the shorts, the holsters and the backpack all look pretty much the same tone of grey. It can look a little better depending on the lighting, but at other times it looks awful. The belt buckle is also badly rigged and the square part does not move with the hips.
Old 20-08-18, 11:33   #28
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
I have a love and hate relationship with it. I quite like it but I hate how the colours are pretty much gone save the boots and top. In game they look exactly that, the shorts, the holsters and the backpack all look pretty much the same tone of grey. It can look a little better depending on the lighting, but at other times it looks awful. The belt buckle is also badly rigged and the square part does not move with the hips.
I see what you mean about the colors. The shorts area is very grey and it should be brown. I never get to use it in-game as I don't have an Xbox so it's not like it's ever an issue.

I didn't mind her backpack being black on the classic outfit in Legend (not in the flashbacks. It's brown there) but it's not even that here.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-18, 12:11   #29
Samz
Professor

Quote:
I see what you mean about the colors. The shorts area is very grey and it should be brown. I never get to use it in-game as I don't have an Xbox so it's not like it's ever an issue.

I didn't mind her backpack being black on the classic outfit in Legend (not in the flashbacks. It's brown there) but it's not even that here.
Yeah they didn't recolour the backpack for any of the alternate outfits in LAU for some reason, Except for the PSP Exclusive Anniversary Camo-Shorts outfit which actually does re-texture it grey-ish like the AOD one.

Dunno why they made the shorts grey, there aren't even any grey shorts in any of the other outfits if I remember.
Old 20-08-18, 15:16   #30
MelikeLara
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman View Post
works in all versions of Legend and Anniversary, can can also holster your guns and immediately jump to grab a ledge, great for skipping puzzles , also can use the environment to raise or lower Lara's position and even go through some walls, so for example, i can use this to float above the cistern level and go straight to the ledge with the waterfall, or float above the fire room in Midas Palace and not trigger the traps, takes some time to get used to as you cannot jump or stop moving, but you can Roll and sometimes that puts you in higher areas, i can also use it to go through the door on the spynx in the Sanctuary of the scion

I’ll give this a try, thanks!
Going to help fill some time before Shadow