Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 20-02-13, 15:19   #26351
AsuraSpike10

Default Error

Just got this error this morning. The strange thing is the program worked when I turned off my PC last night. I'm using XPS 10.9.3

I just repaired both framework.NET and XNA framework and it still got the error.

update: I just downloaded the newest version and it's working so I guess problem sloved for now.

Last edited by AsuraSpike10; 20-02-13 at 15:36.
AsuraSpike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-13, 19:49   #26352
badbat111

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraSpike10 View Post
Just got this error this morning. The strange thing is the program worked when I turned off my PC last night. I'm using XPS 10.9.3

I just repaired both framework.NET and XNA framework and it still got the error.

update: I just downloaded the newest version and it's working so I guess problem sloved for now.

newest version ? you have a link for it ?

i tryed using xnalara xps today but got that same spam you posted odd how it stopped working today
badbat111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-13, 20:16   #26353
d19xx

XPS seems to have some limited time use coded into it. I had to replace my laptop's battery a few weeks ago, I tried running XPS on it and got that same error. I corrected the date and it worked.
d19xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-13, 07:28   #26354
mad_le_zisell

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbat111 View Post
http://xnalaraitalia.deviantart.com/...tion-349764705
mad_le_zisell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-13, 13:29   #26355
Homecoming

Quote:

i tryed using xnalara xps today but got that same spam you posted odd how it stopped working today
OMG I got the same error! the more strange is that I was using XPS just 5 ours ago, and it stopped working now, I actualized the framework and reinstall xps but didn't work, I reinstalled xps in another random folder but didn't work neither

EDIT: I have XPS 10.9.3

Last edited by Homecoming; 21-02-13 at 13:33.
Homecoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-13, 13:33   #26356
kingfisher13

There is no reason not to update, so there shouldn't be a problem. The latest XPS studio is compatible with all previous XNALara formats, you shouldn't be using older versions anyway.
kingfisher13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-13, 17:34   #26357
badbat111

i rarely update anything until something goes wrong like it did >.<

i wonder if a futere xnalara will have the ability to add sounds to make your own avi movies using the animation sequance thing to get the mouth right for the talking

also a feature to add random clothes to models that would snap into place to wrap around the selected model
badbat111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-13, 20:29   #26358
Hiddenus

Quote:

i wonder if a futere xnalara will have the ability to add sounds to make your own avi movies using the animation sequance thing to get the mouth right for the talking

also a feature to add random clothes to models that would snap into place to wrap around the selected model
This is not Daz Studio, mate.
Clothes would require a script for specific model and scirpts for bending it correctly when posing the model. Plus you would need a base model be whole. Ie. Lara's body in jungle_shorts have cutted out most of the chest, hips and hands (only fingers remained). And whole model would be welcomed here with hate, because "it's naked" -.-
Besides. XNALara is not supported program anymore.
Hiddenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-13, 20:43   #26359
adngel

Quote:

Actually, the 10.9.4 version, brings a new characteristic to can load clothes in the models, but there are not a lot of mods ready for it (I say a lot of because I'm imagining that some one will be in somewhere XD).

For example, I thought in do one Piers for it, but how do it?. I have the nacked body, and the clothes as different object, but apply over him is not enough, it also require "delete" some parts of the nacke body, on case can be the T-shirt, I can put him but when he blend his waist, shoulder and chest faces appear over the T-Shirt.

So, the solution which I found, was fragment that nacked body in different optional objects, and, if you load a T-shirt with long sleves, you will have to hide the body chest and arms...

But this method has a couple of problems, 1) It's very complex for the user. 2) the nacked body show cuts of the smooth groups in those fragmented parts.

In conclusion, that what you ask it could be possible, but it's complicated so it will take a more of time to do it. >.< Maybe in a future there were more mods ready for it, I don't know :S

Anyway, about the topic, here I bring some mods more for the Kingdom Hearts recapitulation.

Snow White:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxe2ihmk5olqyj7

The Prince of Snow White:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?oewaqu268zrbjz8

Ariel, The Little Mermaid:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?i7jxj7jcj6cfc6n

And another Fan Mod of Resident Evil *.*
Chris Redfield Fan Mod Made in Heaven

Image of his back: http://adngel.deviantart.com/art/Another-WIP-355214932
Image of the process: http://adngel.deviantart.com/art/Mad...cess-355232355
Mediafire:http://www.deviantart.com/users/outg...26upijtzy8bafd
adngel is offline   Reply With Quote