www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 23-01-18, 23:47   #31
dcw123
Relic Hunter

I honestly cannot tell any differences in those images above.

I tend to play the PC versions (or IF they emulate properly, the PSX versions) and play them though my TV - that way, I just ramp up the colour and contrast.. and it looks just like the more colourful PSX, which having HD graphics like the PC games.. best of both worlds

Its just a shame TR1 and 2 never emulate properly They either crash completely or don't have any music playing in the background.
TR3-5 were the only ones that worked for me.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-18, 00:55   #32
Kirishima
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
I honestly cannot tell any differences in those images above.

I tend to play the PC versions (or IF they emulate properly, the PSX versions) and play them though my TV - that way, I just ramp up the colour and contrast.. and it looks just like the more colourful PSX, which having HD graphics like the PC games.. best of both worlds

Its just a shame TR1 and 2 never emulate properly They either crash completely or don't have any music playing in the background.
TR3-5 were the only ones that worked for me.
The differences were just the brightness of static objects compared to animate objects. Animate being brighter in the pc version versus the static being brighter in the ps version.

The emulator you use probably has an issue with cdda music, which is probably why TR1-2 doesn't have music. If you're using a real cd, then that could be an issue as well.

Last edited by Kirishima; 24-01-18 at 04:04.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote