Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 21-05-11, 10:02   #71
Raymond

Your old setup works fine, Matie.
So the trigger itself and the setup is ok. Something else must have changed, may be the object IDīs?
Anyway, do this, please:
Check, if the activation-trigger works seperatly. Just place it in the map, trigger and see.
Go back to your old setup, but export the activation trigger newly and see, if it works.
Tell the results.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-11, 17:11   #72
Matie

I did some testing: the object IDs are all right, the trigger works separately, and I replaced the new script with the old one, now the setup works again. (After updating I did try outputting the wad and converting the level and script again, so that shouldn't be the problem.) I also reexported the action triggers, the values remained exactly the same as before.
No triggers interfering with each other either, as I ran through it from the beginning and it still worked. So I'm clueless...
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-11, 19:01   #73
Laras Boyfr.

encountered a new bug ( I think it is, I might be wrong though) in this new update (mk4):

1. If I drive the Motorbike and hit a mummy it directly felt to its knees and died ( lol technically seen as its already dead).
I didnt change anything with the CUST_BIKE_VS_ENEMIES command and I thought that the default behaviour of the mummy would be
HIT_PUSH_AWAY ( it died also without changing its position). So I made a customize command for that mummy and add the HIT_PUSH_AWAY flag
manually. The result was the same, the mummy got killed as soon I touched it ( there was collision though).
Maybe there is something wrong with it? Can anyone confirm this?
Laras Boyfr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-11, 15:33   #74
Raymond

The bug isnīt confirmed here. It works exactly, as it should. Do you have customized the mummy in some ways? This may be a reason or whatever else.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-13, 21:55   #75
Titak

Update 1.2.2.7

I noticed in the demo "Lightnings and binoculars" that the binoculars image wasn't transparant: all I saw was a magenta colour.
This was caused by the fact that the jpg version of the used image was converted back to bmp.
Either converting from bmp to jpg or the converting from jpg back to bmp caused the magenta colour to NOT be completely magents (RGB=255, 0, 255)

So when using magenta colours in the Pix folder, DO NOT convert them to jpg's before uploading your level. Keep them in BMP.

This has always been the case ever since images were introduced to TRNG I think, but I decided to post it in here now anyway.
Just in case.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote