Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 14-03-13, 19:33   #21
[Xmas]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolee View Post
I wonder why there aren't any mods yet. Everyone is busy with playing the game :P Can't wait to see some classic or aod Lara mod =D
I think it's because this game is much harder to mod than any of the previous Still, I'd love to see a classic outfit mod
[Xmas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-13, 19:57   #22
suckerpunch

we need a nude mod.
imagine her naked stumbling through the forest, it would be amazing, but she has many layers of clothing and i don't think it would be possible.
suckerpunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-13, 20:19   #23
sackboy123

Well still this forum does not allow Nude Raider neither does Tomb Raider Hub
sackboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-13, 08:59   #24
Zolee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorTaurus View Post
That'll be very difficult, as there are currently no in-game outfits that match the shape of the classic or AOD outfit (unless you're thinking of one of the AOD outfits that had trousers). I think the most that you can hope for right now when it comes to a classic outfit is perhaps a classic recolour, simply changing her pink vest into a teal/blue colour (similar to the Classic Underworld mod, based off the concept art outfit that ended up being used in The Guardian Of Light).
I understand. Then maybe just some recolor work. Still curious how would it look like =) Perhaps aod dark gray top with camouflage trousers, with a bit purple lipstick black eyeline, a pinch of red color into the hair, yellow rubber ring etc...
It could still look alike.
Zolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-13, 09:48   #25
Assassins

Does anyone know how to bring out the texture of the latest Tomb Raider?
Assassins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-13, 11:57   #26
Scorpio1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpunch View Post
we need a nude mod.
imagine her naked stumbling through the forest, it would be amazing, but she has many layers of clothing and i don't think it would be possible.
I saw two of them, one of them made Lara's shirt see through and the other totally naked.
I saw them when searching for mods for the game, but I don't remember the sites name or do I know how reliable the sites were.
Scorpio1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-13, 14:38   #27
snipe

You all are acting like I didn't post my mod on page 2 of this thread. Here are some images http://imgur.com/EmBfny9&DG1X3kL&mvU...W9lcuQ&cEWWhrP. Also if you wan't to know how I did it ask.
snipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-13, 20:09   #28
Mytly

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpunch View Post
we need a nude mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio1991 View Post
I saw two of them, one of them made Lara's shirt see through and the other totally naked.
I saw them when searching for mods for the game, but I don't remember the sites name or do I know how reliable the sites were.
Nude mods are not supported on this forum. Please do not post images of nude mods or links to them.
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-13, 11:20   #29
serotonin

Can anyone give me some instructions on what I need to do to unpack the .tiger archives, so I can simply find the game's sound effects files?

I've got Rick's latest unpacking/packing tools for TR9, but I can't make sense of how to use them (I start the .exe, and a command prompt window simply opens and immediately closes).

All I want to do is VERY simple: I just want to find the .wav/.mp3/.ogg for Lara's CONSTANT LOUD GASPING EVEN WHEN STANDING STILL, and delete those files (preferably with FIRE), or at least replace those files with blank sound files.

Lara's obnoxiously loud mouth-breathing just drives me totally nuts. It's seriously ruining the game for me. I have no problem with her breathing heavily during exertion (running, jumping, climbing, etc.), but she even does it when she's just standing perfectly still. It's... good god, it's so horrible. YOU HAVE A NOSE ON YOUR FACE LARA, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND BREATHE WITH IT OCCASIONALLY, JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST WOMAN, ARE YOU ASTHMATIC OR A 300-POUND OBESE DIABETIC? NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T BREATHE LIKE YOU DO! IT'S DISGUSTING!

Sorry, I don't mean to rant. I don't know if this is some sort of subtle OCD I have or something, but her loud, LOUD, ENDLESS GASPING is just killing me. KILLING ME. I have to fix it. I am literally at the point of just quitting the game if I can't fix it.

Please, please, someone help me. I know I must be weird, because I can't seem to find anyone else complaining about this... but I'm sorry, and I have really tried to get over it, and I just can't.

Last edited by serotonin; 17-03-13 at 13:44.
serotonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-13, 03:03   #30
80TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by memeo96 View Post
Hi
I have retextured Lara's face :

Am I able to put this texture into the game or change the original texture ? Please help me cause I don't know how . I tried texMod, but it failed.
I just wonder, how did you get that screen ? How did you get that model without hair rendered like it was extracted from the game and then opened in a viewer... ? Is that possible allready ?
80TR is offline   Reply With Quote