www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 18-04-12, 19:11   #111
evasvobodova
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeves View Post
If you were scared of those big mutants in RX-Tech that wasn't nothin'. The lost city mutants were much more intimidating than the big RX-Tech ones.
But they dont lurk in darkness and jump out of nowhere, do they?
evasvobodova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 19:26   #112
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasvobodova View Post
Well, I don't even know what I'm afraid of. I always play to lose as least health as possible and that's why I get so angry. I was scared of mutants in RX Tech, I screamed a few times when they jumped out of the darkness. But I like adrenalin playing, it's just a weird feeling to explore new places because TR is very merciless sometimes.
I definately agree. The RX-Tech mutants scared me so bad, I screamed and jammed the 'Pause' button so hard it broke.

But the ones in Tinnos were a walk in the park for me.

I guess it's a combination of 'Darkness' and 'Leaping monsters' to scare me hahaha
Old 19-04-12, 10:48   #113
peeves
Legend

Location: Heaven with cats and TR1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, UB, GM, LA, and Times level

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasvobodova View Post
But they dont lurk in darkness and jump out of nowhere, do they?
That don't matter to me.
Old 19-04-12, 20:56   #114
Explorer
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
This level wasn't easy, but it was great fun, and that's the first time I've honestly been able to say that about Lost City of Tinnos. Nothing beats a challenging and entertaining video.
As someone who's played this level with a no kills policy I totally understand the bit about this level not being easy!

Quote:
Not many people are watching these videos but I'd rather give a handful of people great entertainment than give a load of people mild entertainment.
Well I've watched all of your TR3 vids so far, pretty fun and I think you did really well, think I've learned a few things myself for when I play the game.

Totally agree that TR3 is easier than TR1 with no kills. I also found that the TR1 Atlantis level was easier than expected. Although I've just played one of the TR1 add on levels called Atlantean Stronghold which was a lot more difficult than the Atlantis level.

Last edited by Explorer; 19-04-12 at 20:59.
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-12, 01:26   #115
peeves
Legend

Location: Heaven with cats and TR1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, UB, GM, LA, and Times level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
As someone who's played this level with a no kills policy I totally understand the bit about this level not being easy!

Well I've watched all of your TR3 vids so far, pretty fun and I think you did really well, think I've learned a few things myself for when I play the game.

Totally agree that TR3 is easier than TR1 with no kills. I also found that the TR1 Atlantis level was easier than expected. Although I've just played one of the TR1 add on levels called Atlantean Stronghold which was a lot more difficult than the Atlantis level.
I imagine it wouldn't be easy to me either with no kills.
Old 20-04-12, 17:17   #116
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

Meteorite Cavern done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjRm...ature=youtu.be

Which brings us to the end of the challenge, unless I do All Hallows ofcourse and I do mention the possibility of that in the video. I'm glad a lot of you found this entertaining and found it useful. Thanks to those who were consistant in giving me feedback and hopefully I'll soon be uploading more TR videos for you all to enjoy.

For the time being though I'm going to be doing videos for Digimon World 2003 and maybe some of you might check those out if the game appeals to you. Obviously I'll return to Tomb Raider but it isn't the only videogame I do youtube videos for; some of you are aware I've also uploaded videos of myself defeating Penance in Final Fantasy 10.
Old 20-04-12, 17:27   #117
peeves
Legend

Quote:
Meteorite Cavern done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjRm...ature=youtu.be

Which brings us to the end of the challenge, unless I do All Hallows ofcourse and I do mention the possibility of that in the video. I'm glad a lot of you found this entertaining and found it useful. Thanks to those who were consistant in giving me feedback and hopefully I'll soon be uploading more TR videos for you all to enjoy.

For the time being though I'm going to be doing videos for Digimon World 2003 and maybe some of you might check those out if the game appeals to you. Obviously I'll return to Tomb Raider but it isn't the only videogame I do youtube videos for; some of you are aware I've also uploaded videos of myself defeating Penance in Final Fantasy 10.
Well done! So all hallows doesn't count of course since it's no kills challenge. I'd knew you'd succeed eventually.
Old 20-04-12, 17:44   #118
Seth94
Tomb Raider

Congrats on completing the challenge.
Old 20-04-12, 18:41   #119
Josh14Raider
Student

Well Done GreenApple968!
Old 20-04-12, 19:35   #120
evasvobodova
Hobbyist

Congratulations! I really enjoyed this challenge and I'm glad I was almost at the beginning of it. Is there a possibility that you get your hands on the data discs? I know you play on PS and I think the gold discs are available only for pc but please try getting them somehow.
Anyway, I hope you start the next challenge soon. I would watch other games but I don't know any of those you mentioned. Maybe I'll give it a try while waiting for another TR.
evasvobodova is offline   Reply With Quote