www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Community > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

View Poll Results: See OP
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 20 28.99%
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 4 5.80%
Resident Evil 7 3 4.35%
Horizon Zero Dawn 17 24.64%
The Evil Within 2 3 4.35%
Cuphead 0 0%
Persona 5 6 8.70%
Super Mario Odyssey 2 2.90%
Sonic Mania 5 7.25%
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-17, 19:47   #31
Zebra
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
Where is RiME, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange: Before the Storm...??

Cuphead having 0 votes...??

Thanks but no.

http://i.imgur.com/4jX30JV.gif
There was a preliminary thread where games could be nominated. It would appear the games you mentioned didn't get enough votes in the preliminary thread.
Old 08-12-17, 01:11   #32
domino92
Relic Hunter

Sorry I'm just getting back to this now. I moved into a new apartment and the internet only got hooked up yesterday.

So after talking with the mods apparently poll results cannot be hidden, as I originally believed they could be.

The plan remains the same. The deadline is still the same and this thread will close. Then a new, final thread will be made with the results. It'll just be spoiled because you already know the numbers.

But do me a favour and just pretend you don't know, or don't look at this thread again if you've already voted. You'd be doing me a solid. Thnx. <3
Old 08-12-17, 01:56   #33
robm_2007
Legend

Location: Fruits and vegetables? Sounds like an entire wing of a 1950s insane asylum.

Not to be a party pooper, but it seems really redundant to have a thread say exactly what another thread said. I would just close this thread, make a new OP with images (if needed), then have DM reopen it and replace the OP with your new one, and make a "grand reopening" bump.

But don't let me tell you how to make your voting threads. I still need to finish that one I started about a year ago
Old 08-12-17, 01:59   #34
domino92
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Not to be a party pooper, but it seems really redundant to have a thread say exactly what another thread said. I would just close this thread, make a new OP with images (if needed), then have DM reopen it and replace the OP with your new one, and make a "grand reopening" bump.

But don't let me tell you how to make your voting threads. I still need to finish that one I started about a year ago
Not a bad suggestion. I'll consider it.

Also yes, throw your stones in your big ol' glass house. I look forward to seeing your thread in 2019.