www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 19-07-18, 11:56   #21
NoahCrofRaider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Paige View Post
I’m starting to get the feeling that they have a marketing plan to go all out closer to the release. So that it will still be fresh on people’s minds on the 14th which could equal more sales
I think this is what they’re going to do. Just by casually scrolling through their Instagram, I already get the feeling that they’re going to hype up the game as hard as they possibly can.
Old 19-07-18, 11:58   #22
Princess_Paige
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
I'm curios to see what the rest of the game is gonna be like. After the apocalypse, or the beginning of it.. What happens then and how does Trinity fit in? Do they just run around in the jungle playing hide and seek until eventually Lara wins and stops it? Then Paititi comes in. Is that the "filler" in the middle to only use as your base? I just need more answers. We should get to see more of the villages soon. Or village.
Same, I’m really curious about wether we are going to get a surprise location, like the Vatican maybe? There seems to be clues to the Vatican such as the numbers on her machete and the myth of Paititi links back to the Vatican in real life doesn’t it?
Old 19-07-18, 12:11   #23
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Same, I’m really curious about wether we are going to get a surprise location, like the Vatican maybe? There seems to be clues to the Vatican such as the numbers on her machete and the myth of Paititi links back to the Vatican in real life doesn’t it?
So far from what we know, or I know... there's no indication why there need to be a 'second' location, but there should be one. I see the most realistic possibility is smaller locations within the forest, or nearby.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-18, 15:13   #24
TrustyBow
Archaeologist

Quote:
I’m starting to get the feeling that they have a marketing plan to go all out closer to the release. So that it will still be fresh on people’s minds on the 14th which could equal more sales
Yeah, I think that's the case. There's no way with the huge marketing budget that they'd continue marketing it as infrequently as they've recently done.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-18, 16:40   #25
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

Don't expect anything too flashy for the public like TV ads and bus/public posters until a couple of weeks before release.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-18, 18:24   #26
DragonDan
Archaeologist

makes me want to attend San Diego again. They are just the next state over to me, I can drive there in 5 hours