www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 16-07-18, 11:59   #1
WitchBlade
Hobbyist

Cool Anyone else rather see Lara explore houses, cleaner places and secret labs?

After rewatching the 19 minute gameplay again I just feel kind of bored. I mean it's like it's the same old dirty ugly places and Lara getting her butt beat again.

I would love to see Lara explore a much more cleaner place like magical Egyptian tomb or a big secret government lab. Secondly, I want old Lara stylish fashion back.Like if the next mission is breaking into the CIA I want her to dress "mission impossible" cool, not new age Lara homeless bum wear.

Thirdly, Lara needs a hair relaxed, a more auburn color and the sleek braid back. And no more bows and arrow. Maybe give her and up gradable sonic screw driver (I'm serious). Lara can use the sonic screw driver to open doors, activate devices, open treasure chests and much more.

Lastly, Lara needs a more charming personality. For example I'd love to hear Lara say stuff like "ahhh hellz yeah!", "Bloody hell" or "I friggin love donuts".The start of the game could be Lara watching TV eating a pizza when BAM she gets a call from an unknown person. Then a Jeff the killer mask person starts running after Lara in her home. You find out it's Sammy playing a prank on you. The real mission starts when Sam hands you a document of some items worth tons of money and we all know Lara loves da moneyz.

(Also Jonah and the gang are removed. Lara only wants adventure, money and some Sam on the side )

Guys it's either my idea or the same old same old. you gotta pick one
WitchBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:03   #2
2001LC20
Relic Hunter

The thread feels like a random long thoughtful You Tube comment. You missed "like if you agree" i guess.

I didn't like though but i respect.
Old 16-07-18, 12:06   #3
biscuits
Professor

YAAAAS!!
Someone who doesn't hate Sam
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:06   #4
Portugalraider
Archaeologist

I mean, I wouldn't mind something for variety sake, but Tomb Raider is all about those dirty ugly but beautiful places... :P
Old 16-07-18, 12:13   #5
jackoimina
Historian

Haha interesting. But not the whole game though, one or two chapters maybe. I liked the city level in Legend but I would not want the whole game to go like that
Old 16-07-18, 12:20   #6
Grizzly Bear
Historian

The whole point of this trilogy is surviving, so clean places are just incompatible.
But for the next games, if the focus on surviving is gone, I would really like some modern/clean levels, like Japan in Legend!
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:20   #7
Legends
Tomb Raider

We need multiple locations. I want a change in scenery every now and again. I need lush forests, big mountains, deep rivers, deserts, snow landscapes and white beaches.
Legends is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:25   #8
kathrynnn
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
The whole point of this trilogy is surviving, so clean places are just incompatible.
But for the next games, if the focus on surviving is gone, I would really like some modern/clean levels, like Japan in Legend!
I agree. At the moment I'm fine with the location, but in the future I hope we get more of a variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
We need multiple locations. I want a change in scenery every now and again. I need lush forests, big mountains, deep rivers, deserts, snow landscapes and white beaches.
Same. This is why the location of Rise got a bit dull after a while, in my opinion. It was just a lot of snow. (And yes, I know there were other places that weren't covered in snow, before someone comes at me). I like a variety so I do hope we get a broader spectrum of locations eventually.
Old 16-07-18, 12:28   #9
WitchBlade
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
The thread feels like a random long thoughtful You Tube comment. You missed "like if you agree" i guess.

I didn't like though but i respect.
Lmao, I was thinking of Fear Effect 2 meets classic Lara Croft.
WitchBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:47   #10
Leon2703
Explorer

I would love urban sections, breaking into a museum, a fancy place or some federal building to get some clue or something like that. Perhaps in the next game, globetrotting will be a thing, so I believe that could happen.