Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 07-04-10, 08:11   #12381
Jack Croft

<3
Jack Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 12:11   #12382
Flyin11

For some reason, that wallpaper has me thinking of the lyrics "Waiting on a midnight train to Georgia" LOL
Flyin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 12:25   #12383
Flyin11

Anybody have any tips on where to get more Ethersol? I have the Pharmacy store thing now but you can't buy this. I have been going around trying to battle ever creature I come into contact with to try and get Shrouds in drops using the catalog (Don't remember the name of it...not the Collector's one) but haven't even had 1 drop when i use to get them all the time. I guess I can connect one of the accessories that charges back your TP meter after you win each battle but the damage has already been done for me as I only have 1 Ethersol left. I need some of them so I can continue trying to take down the Adamantortoises as you use your GF for that....
Old 07-04-10, 12:27   #12384
xcrushterx

I think the only way you can get Ethersol is by dismantling..something. I cant remember what exactly you have to take apart, but I'm guessing it's an accessory that charges your TP everytime you kill something.
xcrushterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 13:40   #12385
sandra croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlestew View Post
Start with a sabotuer, synergist and medic. When you have enough buffs and debuffs, switch to the relentless assault paradigm (Or any other paradigm with at least 1 commando and 1 ravager) His 1st form will go down easy. In his second form have a senitiel, medic, and medic ( When he is furiously attacking) In his guard state, switch to a sabotuer, medic, and synergist to dispel his enchancements. Try to get in as many commando and ravager combos as possible. Only heal and defend if someone is getting attacked in the air, or the whole parties health is at yellow.
I died the 1st few tries, but the 4th try was easy.

Upgrading weapons and making sure someone knows 'haste' also helps.
Thank you for your help, I manage to beat him now.
sandra croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 14:05   #12386
Flyin11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrushterx View Post
I think the only way you can get Ethersol is by dismantling..something. I cant remember what exactly you have to take apart, but I'm guessing it's an accessory that charges your TP everytime you kill something.
From what I can tell from some of the guides on Gamefaqs..You can only dismantle about 2 accessories for 1 Ethersol. That is a Doctor's Code and a Energy Sash. The person who wrote the guide said this about the Doctor's Code:

**NOTE: Never sell Doctor's Codes. You only get three throughout
the entire game, and while they are useless as accessories,
if you fully upgrade them you can dismantle them for an
Elixer!

So, if I can get a elixir out of them (When fully upgraded)...I don't want to waste them. Doesn't make sense to do the Energy Sash as it reacharges your TP after you beat a enemy anyways. I don't have that yet either.

So, looks like my best bet is to just equip the accessory to recharge the TP after beating enemies and go and do some battles then come back. Hopefully I will get more Shrouds in the future. Feel like I screwed myself up a little bit in using 2 of those but I never had a real need for my GF before this.
Old 07-04-10, 14:15   #12387
anniversarytr11

I can't stop marvelling at the amazing graphics of XIII, I keep watching the trailer on my 1080p tv and its just lush, can't wait to get my PS3 fixed and to buy this beautiful game!
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 16:35   #12388
Trfansince1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin11 View Post
From what I can tell from some of the guides on Gamefaqs..You can only dismantle about 2 accessories for 1 Ethersol. That is a Doctor's Code and a Energy Sash. The person who wrote the guide said this about the Doctor's Code:

**NOTE: Never sell Doctor's Codes. You only get three throughout
the entire game, and while they are useless as accessories,
if you fully upgrade them you can dismantle them for an
Elixer!

So, if I can get a elixir out of them (When fully upgraded)...I don't want to waste them. Doesn't make sense to do the Energy Sash as it reacharges your TP after you beat a enemy anyways. I don't have that yet either.

So, looks like my best bet is to just equip the accessory to recharge the TP after beating enemies and go and do some battles then come back. Hopefully I will get more Shrouds in the future. Feel like I screwed myself up a little bit in using 2 of those but I never had a real need for my GF before this.
Or, just level up till u can beat the toises normally . Also, the fifth tier of Taejins tower has a very interesting money farming area. Theres a mission of 2 birds and a weird bee like creature that give u a secondary reward of moonblossom seed. I came upon it while doing the 5 star on all missions D:. Now im money farming there. The thing is, they only sell for 6,000 but theyre easy to beat. They normally take like 20 seconds. And you can mash auto battle for a quick defeat. Adamantoises are probably better, but its annoying when they dont drop anything at all in like 10 tries...or drop Trapezohedrons instead of Plat ingots when u dont need them >_>.
Trfansince1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 17:13   #12389
tidusffxwakka

today i finished beating the missions, killed a long gui and maxed the crystallium for everyone, now to five star the final boss and i will put the game to rest for awhile
tidusffxwakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 18:59   #12390
Cristina

Hurray for my new avatar!

[IMG]http://i41.************/dbmy2w.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Cristina; 07-04-10 at 19:03.
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote