www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-18, 17:59   #1141
Portugalraider
Archaeologist
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I prefer this cover over the one for #1. Still stylistic, but at least she looks like Lara and not Cruella de Ville's sister .

Intriguing plot. I guess she's in Antarctica for #1 and wherever she is that looks like jungle in this one. Nadija, that's a female? Well at least Trinity prove they have equal opportunities for their mercs .
She can still be in Antarctica, as she will be exploring some sort of mythical tree and she seems to be climbing one. Besides, one of the sketches for issue 2 that Sevy has shared has assumingly Lara in winter clothes. I'd guess that perhaps the tree also has weird climate effects on the area it is indeed present.

That or we've returned to a "The covers don't have anything to do with the comic inside" situation.
__________________
There's a curious item I have been keeping in my trousers for you, Lady Croft...
Portugalraider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-18, 18:08   #1142
Ellioft
Explorer
 
Ellioft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: France
Posts: 755
Default

I think she's still in Antarctica but the land she discover is like an hidden valley.
__________________
Classic Reboot fans we are the same connected by two words a name and a passion.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-18, 18:11   #1143
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 30,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
She can still be in Antarctica, as she will be exploring some sort of mythical tree and she seems to be climbing one. Besides, one of the sketches for issue 2 that Sevy has shared has assumingly Lara in winter clothes. I'd guess that perhaps the tree also has weird climate effects on the area it is indeed present.

That or we've returned to a "The covers don't have anything to do with the comic inside" situation.
Oh, perhaps, yeah makes sense. I thought at first the cover could be a shout out to Shadow at first as I thought it looks similar to the render we have.
__________________
b
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 00:11   #1144
JuditePrince12
Historian
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Vilcabamba
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Nadija, that's a female? Well at least Trinity prove they have equal opportunities for their mercs .
I'm kind of confused because the description says, "in Nadija" so is that a place or a typo for an actual human.

Sidenote: I just noticed that what Lara's climbing can actually be the tree that she's looking for!

Last edited by JuditePrince12; 14-04-18 at 00:13.
JuditePrince12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 00:23   #1145
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 30,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuditePrince12 View Post
I'm kind of confused because the description says, "in Nadija" so is that a place or a typo for an actual human.

Sidenote: I just noticed that what Lara's climbing can actually be the tree that she's looking for!
"in" in this case is referring to Nadija as the foe. So it is definitely a name.
__________________
b
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 00:41   #1146
Baratheon
Archaeologist
 
Baratheon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,040
Default

Cover looks nice, and I'm interested in Nadija.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
Slighly off-topic, but apparently Phillip Sevy is a LaraxSam shipper...

Or is just okay with doing LaraxSam comissions

https://thecreatorhd.deviantart.com/...sion-704199559
Hey, this is pretty cool. Had a check of their DA, and they're a Saga fan too? So awesome!
I wonder if this means Lara x Sam is a cool thing... uh oh... do I have to ship them now?

Last edited by Baratheon; 14-04-18 at 00:44.
Baratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 22:33   #1147
Athukraz
Archaeologist
 
Athukraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Blackwood Pines
Posts: 1,668
Default

You think there's gonna be some references in the background or something to TR3's Antarctica section?
__________________
Nathan Drake and Lara Croft are my parents.
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 22:39   #1148
Portugalraider
Archaeologist
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
You think there's gonna be some references in the background or something to TR3's Antarctica section?
I'll say no, unless she uses the reboot version of the Antarctica outfit. But I wouldn't count on that, honestly...
__________________
There's a curious item I have been keeping in my trousers for you, Lady Croft...
Portugalraider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 22:56   #1149
Ellioft
Explorer
 
Ellioft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: France
Posts: 755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
I'll say no, unless she uses the reboot version of the Antarctica outfit. But I wouldn't count on that, honestly...
Portugal Raider, have you read the Survivor comic ?
__________________
Classic Reboot fans we are the same connected by two words a name and a passion.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 23:53   #1150
Portugalraider
Archaeologist
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Portugal Raider, have you read the Survivor comic ?
Survivor comic? You mean the last "survivor's crusade" arc, or something else?
__________________
There's a curious item I have been keeping in my trousers for you, Lady Croft...
Portugalraider is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 17:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.