www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 15-04-18, 14:54   #19341
Grimaldi
Explorer

Itís so good to hear from you, HecticBartoli. Donít apologise, Iím sure most of us have felt the same way. I hope things have improved since then!
Old 15-04-18, 15:37   #19342
GRiannisRaider
Historian

School starts again tomorrow and I hate everyone there I don't want to go but there's only a month left to finish it and never see them again so I'm excited for that ! I also don't know what to do because two of my friends are fighting because one of them done something stupid without wanting too pfff I don't know what to do with them now
Old 15-04-18, 16:39   #19343
larafan25
Legend

I made my first normal map.

this thing which... seemed like demonic witchcraft is... so simple... and so... normal... and helpful. i like it.
Old 15-04-18, 17:10   #19344
Ahmier
Hobbyist

Taught my first Dance class and it was awesome! Thought it would be awkward since Iím a little shy and quiet but man that experience was a highlight for my confidence
Ahmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 18:43   #19345
wmcintosh
Historian

Having my gallbladder removed tomorrow, guess this would be routine surgery, in and out same day.
wmcintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 20:46   #19346
bagas
Archaeologist

^I Hope the operation will be smooth, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticBartoli View Post
Iím going to thank you lot for being supportive and understanding what Iíve gone through, and such, without you guys, I wouldnít have been here.

So I apologise for telling you guys in public how I felt two weeks ago.
I'm glad that you're still here fighting. I was really worried back then, but I didn't respond to you since I was late by days when I first saw your post, so I apologize too for not trying to reach out. Anyway, what you did, I think it's okay and very understandable for the state that you were in, so, no need to apologize . In my experience, telling what you're feeling here in TRF or online really do wonder to let go of the weight that is on your shoulders when telling somebody irl is hard or not an option. I go to the forums to vent sometimes too and yep, TRF is such a nice place filled with so many kind-hearted individuals that I don't really feel afraid of being judged for telling my feelings and expressing myself. Anyway, if you ever feel gloomy again, don't be afraid to tell how you're feeling here. I'm sure everyone got your back here I hope you're feeling better now!
Old 15-04-18, 23:06   #19347
strawberry22
Professor

Quote:
Iím going to thank you lot for being supportive and understanding what Iíve gone through, and such, without you guys, I wouldnít have been here.

I'm so glad you're still with us. Keep your head up and just know that this is a safe place! We are your family here and we love you
Old 15-04-18, 23:58   #19348
Yeauxleaux
Archaeologist

Quote:
I’m going to thank you lot for being supportive and understanding what I’ve gone through, and such, without you guys, I wouldn’t have been here.

I'm happy you came to your senses. Making that decision is one you can never undo, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, never forget that.

And it's ok, this is incredibly common, quite a lot of us have had moments like that. I've come close before but that was a long time ago, so I can speak first hand about how glad I am I never checked out.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 16-04-18 at 00:00.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 15:20   #19349
bagas
Archaeologist

Shooketh. Just had the most vivid and scary dream ever about a terrorist attack. Gosh, I hate this kind of nightmares because it's realistic, it could happen in the real world. I like it better when a nightmare is surreal and dreamlike in quality because I know that it won't ever happen irl no matter how scary it is : /
Old 16-04-18, 16:16   #19350
GRiannisRaider
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
I wish I could take my anxiety issues, put them in a box and then burn the box. I wish it was as simple as that to get out of that heightened mindset. While sometimes it is my greatest strength more often than not it's my greatest liability. I've got to find a way to lock it away in the corridors of my mind as every other person does who works...I'm tired of it ruining my focus, my confidence, and my day...I just wish it would go away..
Same here ! I'm so insecure and I have anxiety most of the time but I'm trying to handle it ... 2 days ago a person started flirting with me and I thought that they were pranking me ... Low self esteem FTW people!