Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 01-04-13, 15:33   #1
Demonsweat

Default First time trying to get all secrets/time trials.

I've done all secrets, no FAQs runs for 1-4 and TRA so far but am on a mission now to do them all. I put this one off for a looong time after my first play through. I think the last time I tried was maybe a few years back on the Xbox 1 version (playing the PC one now), but I got stuck missing a few on the first level.

I'm up to Ghana now. I think what makes it so tough is that the levels are split up into sections, and after a cut scene or something you can't go back to the previous section. So they're like separate levels just listed as one level. Kind of like how in the original series you'd get three or four levels in the same area, except it would list them as separate levels. Anyway, I had to restart Bolivia and Peru tons of times just to re-search the different parts of those levels.

The time trials have been a breeze so far. Are there actual time limits you have to finish them under? It doesn't seem to show any if so.
Demonsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-13, 02:22   #2
kevindatsun

yes, Time trials has a time limit. . It will show on the right corner on your screen. . I remember in bolivia the time limit is 16 minutes only to complete the level in time trial . .
kevindatsun is offline   Reply With Quote