www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-02-17, 20:53   #11
Axell
Student
 
Axell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 218
Default

These screens are gorgeous TR95! Can't wait to play this myself!
Axell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-17, 21:51   #12
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 6,936
Default

From what I can tell from screenshots (and the two videos), the strongest point of this is probably the atmosphere (and that because I haven't seen what the gameplay truly is hehe)! It looks stunning, and I confess I sometimes get jealous

Wish you the best luck! Again, it looks like, flawlessssssss
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-17, 22:29   #13
drlecter
Hobbyist
 
drlecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 29
Default

Wow, that's really nice!
It looks very stunning for me, your project has a soul! Also, I love the catchy atmosphere!
drlecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-17, 22:45   #14
indigo15
Historian
 
indigo15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 251
Default

I've been following this project on YouTube for a couple of years now, and I'm SO glad you've finally started a thread for it here on TRF!

Everything looks stunning so far! Familiar, but greatly enhanced. You've nailed the atmosphere in each screenshot. The one of Bartoli's Hideout (the one with the bookshelves and the tightrope) looks especially amazing. Good luck with the rest of the project! I can't wait to play it!
indigo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-17, 23:23   #15
AgentXP
Archaeologist
 
AgentXP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At the computer
Posts: 2,094
Default

This is amaziiiinnnggg so happy to see a thread! Keep up your brilliant work! Also thanks for the nod in the credits
__________________
“Waiting is for the patient” (Croft, 2006).
AgentXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-17, 00:49   #16
Tombraider95
Relic Hunter
 
Tombraider95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In Rafe Adler's Bed... with Ryan Gosling.
Posts: 6,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axell View Post
These screens are gorgeous TR95! Can't wait to play this myself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlecter View Post
Wow, that's really nice!
It looks very stunning for me, your project has a soul! Also, I love the catchy atmosphere!
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
From what I can tell from screenshots (and the two videos), the strongest point of this is probably the atmosphere (and that because I haven't seen what the gameplay truly is hehe)! It looks stunning, and I confess I sometimes get jealous

Wish you the best luck! Again, it looks like, flawlessssssss
Thanks! I do envy the amount of progress you have made though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo15 View Post
I've been following this project on YouTube for a couple of years now, and I'm SO glad you've finally started a thread for it here on TRF!

Everything looks stunning so far! Familiar, but greatly enhanced. You've nailed the atmosphere in each screenshot. The one of Bartoli's Hideout (the one with the bookshelves and the tightrope) looks especially amazing. Good luck with the rest of the project! I can't wait to play it!
Thanks. Ah you mean the Venice screenshot. You can tell as Venice is daytime, Hideout is evening and Opera is night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentXP View Post
This is amaziiiinnnggg so happy to see a thread! Keep up your brilliant work! Also thanks for the nod in the credits
lol no worries!
__________________
Uncharted 4 - 8.7 Million Sold
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-17, 02:35   #17
New Dwight
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 367
Thumbs up

Another remake.
So they wanna see remakes?
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-17, 02:47   #18
OkraBrueder
Hobbyist
 
OkraBrueder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 63
Default

I love this.
__________________
I see your goal and I am your puppet no longer.
OkraBrueder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-17, 03:02   #19
MegaGamer
Relic Hunter
 
MegaGamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Hyuna's Ice Cream Truck
Posts: 5,076
Default

Ahhhh this remake looks so good!
__________________
Even if you're falling, that's okay - there's a trampoline waiting for you!
MegaGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-17, 03:14   #20
Kapu
Professor
 
Kapu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northwoods of Wisconsin
Posts: 3,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Dwight View Post
Another remake.
So they wanna see remakes?
The second line of the OP reads as follows:
Quote:
This is something that I've always wanted to do for myself since Tomb Raider 2 is my favorite...
That ought to answer your question. This forum is well past the days where remakes were criticized and berated for simply existing, which we're all thankful for.
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.