Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 14-07-14, 02:49   #941
:}hello friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Lara View Post
Uh, we waited more than half a year for P4Flop. When we got it, it was just another ArcSys fighter but with a dead online mode and terrible story. I was hella hyped for it at the time, by the way, but I got less and less excited as time went on. In the end, I didn't even buy it, and I never will.
And that **** is canon! I hate it so much. I like the fighting though, it's a lot easier to get into than Blazblue.
:}hello friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-14, 09:13   #942
LuigiEspadachin

I've not seen this posted yet, but on the subject of delays, it seems that Atlus is taking over at least some of the publishing duties in Europe - Some being digital only (PSN, EShop, XBLA). This also explains why they pulled Arena off EU PSN:

Quote:
Last month it came to light that Persona 4 Arena had been removed from sale on PSN in Europe with the reasoning a mystery, until now.

PQube's Head of Marketing Geraint Evans has stated that Atlus will be taking over all digital publishing of its titles in Europe. The company also confirmed with Joystiq that the European digital rights for Persona 4 Arena have reverted to Atlus, explaining the game's mysterious disappearance from the PlayStation Store.

The reasoning behind the move isn't clear although it could relate to a change in Atlus' attitude in publishing in Europe. Usually a third party publisher is used in Europe and in most cases, games launch months after their North American counterparts. Might we be going to see shorter delays? Time will tell.

Altus has yet to announce release dates in Europe for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 5, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.
http://stevivor.com/2014/06/atlus-wi...rsona-4-arena/
LuigiEspadachin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-14, 12:18   #943
Legend of Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiEspadachin View Post
I've not seen this posted yet, but on the subject of delays, it seems that Atlus is taking over at least some of the publishing duties in Europe - Some being digital only (PSN, EShop, XBLA). This also explains why they pulled Arena off EU PSN:
Quote:
Atlus are self-publishing Floptimax digital-only here. Not confirmed, but seeing as how they went to the trouble of getting the distribution rights for the series from Zen United and even removed the first Arena from PSN...
That's what I just said omg. I think this is a terrible development, tbh, because I loathe and detest digital-only Euro releases. I'd rather have the crazy delays we've been getting.

Y'all won't have to worry about Persona Q, tho. NIS America are releasing it physically in Europe. And they'll have the limited edition, too, for the low low low price of £70! (I'm serious, they're actually pricing it at $120)
Legend of Lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-14, 12:30   #944
Polar

Quote:
Y'all won't have to worry about Persona Q, tho. NIS America are releasing it physically in Europe. And they'll have the limited edition, too, for the low low low price of £70! (I'm serious, they're actually pricing it at $120)
I'm really hoping NISA will fix their absurd prices soon. On the bright side of things, there is always the SE and we only have to wait 3 days after the NA release before we get it.
Polar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-14, 12:40   #945
Legend of Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar View Post
I'm really hoping NISA will fix their absurd prices soon. On the bright side of things, there is always the SE and we only have to wait 3 days after the NA release before we get it.
NISA's prices are a joke. Up to £20 for shipping within Europe? No. No nono no no.

Sadly, though, they won't be fixing it. The moronic £1=$1 thing they're doing will stand...
Old 15-07-14, 17:49   #946
tombraidergale

Marie will be playable in P4AU... as post launch DLC

But hey, it's Marie, and I loved Marie
tombraidergale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-14, 18:21   #947
domino92

^ Are they going to charge for this post-launch DLC? As far as I know P4A didn't receive any new characters post-launch... so it could go either way.

But it did get sunglasses DLC though. Can't play Persona 4 Arena without my sunglasses DLC.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-14, 18:23   #948
Zelda master

Quote:
NISA's prices are a joke. Up to £20 for shipping within Europe? No. No nono no no.

Sadly, though, they won't be fixing it. The moronic £1=$1 thing they're doing will stand...
Best part about the story is that they deleted all negative posts on their boards and even some on Facebook and they are apparently sitting it through!
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-14, 18:45   #949
tombraidergale

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
^ Are they going to charge for this post-launch DLC? As far as I know P4A didn't receive any new characters post-launch... so it could go either way.

But it did get sunglasses DLC though. Can't play Persona 4 Arena without my sunglasses DLC.
The article does say "paid content", so I guess that's the case unless they mistranslated the Famitsu article or just assumed so

As for sunglasses DLC... I didn't even bother getting that, I'm usually fine with DLC characters but trivial stuff like sunglasses are a bit meh for me. Unless it's DOA5 outfits. #doublestandards
tombraidergale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-14, 21:09   #950
Legend of Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
Are they going to charge for this post-launch DLC? As far as I know P4A didn't receive any new characters post-launch... so it could go either way.
It's an Arcsys fighter. Look to BlazBlue's sizeable repertoire of DLC characters, and there you will find your answer.