Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 02-05-10, 19:31   #11
ggctuk

I would hazard a guess that he is probably the leader?
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 19:52   #12
God Horus

I will try and help as much as I can but of course I will have to make sure everyone gets their requests done and there will probably be dozens of requests each week, so this will be a hard job.

ggctuk, I noted your request and I can send you a reminder when the team is open for requests, when we have about 10 members, I think it will begin.

There will be a form that needs to be filled out when requesting an object, and only one object can be requested at a time, so if you were to want a smaller object of the cat, etc, you would have to talk personally with the person designing the object.

I will carefully be assigning the objects to each builder and any builder has the right to reject an object for whatever reason and it will be assigned to someone else.

There will probably be a long wait period.

I think requests can begin in a few days.

I would also love it if each request could be released, I hope we can release them on either trsearch or have them all collected in this thread
God Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 20:07   #13
TheBloodRed

I have a mindset that objects that are custom for my level will not be released until after the level is. That is okay right?? xD
TheBloodRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 20:15   #14
God Horus

That is ok if some builders want that, but I would like it if some builders were more open to having their objects released. But if you would like to wait until after, it is fine
Old 02-05-10, 20:17   #15
TheBloodRed

Wink

I don't know why people wouldn't release. It isn't like they are going to use a lot of them again. :/

Also:

One could always use WADmerger to extract it!
TheBloodRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 20:51   #16
mudkip25

Can we request builders if we wanted to?
mudkip25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 20:59   #17
God Horus

No. Builders will be decided by me because I will be making sure no builder has too much on their plate and I will make sure each builder is comfortable with what they are building.

Builders are in different categories which vary on the difficulty of the object.
Old 02-05-10, 22:22   #18
Shauni

Ooh yay glad to see this back and running!

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Horus View Post
No. Builders will be decided by me because I will be making sure no builder has too much on their plate and I will make sure each builder is comfortable with what they are building.

Builders are in different categories which vary on the difficulty of the object.
Shouldn't the actual builder decide? Like someone requests something, then what ever builder actually wants to do it just says they'll make it? 'Cause I'll join too if I can pick and choose what request to make for someone.
Shauni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 22:34   #19
God Horus

I guess we could do that, I was just worried about some builders taking all the requests, because I know the builders strengths and I ask them what they are capable of, so they get requests depending on what they can handle.

But I am not going to shove requests down everyones throats saying "YOU BUILD THIS!"

Each builder who does not have those much on their plate will get a few requests and they can decide what they want... because discussion will probably happen over PM and then we can make sure everyone is comfortable with what they have or if they want to switch... and I guess builders will also be able to choose their own requests.

Another thing I was worried about is the wait, I don't want the people who have requests to have to wait too long, so I am worried that if builders make all the decisions on what they build, some people may not get their requests or have to wait a long time.

We'll see about it, at the end, the builders decide what they want to build or not, and I guess they request
Old 02-05-10, 23:24   #20
KurtisandLara
Golden

You should at least set a limit saying "you can only build this many objects..." Get what im saying? But im sure builders won't take in to much they can't handle .
KurtisandLara is offline   Reply With Quote