Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 22-08-18, 02:55   #41
Kirishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
Awesome! I've been wanting to replay Underworld, but I think I might just go through the whole trilogy back-to-back and see how I feel about it after having not played it for years.
But that video's for Legends. I think Anniversay also benefits, but I do not know about Underworld.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-18, 16:50   #42
annl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Anniversary has some graphical problems for me? I'm not surr if it's the emulator, but in the lower left corner, there's that red line. It is there all the time.

And legend has really bad letterboxing lol, i can see it's just black rectangles because some of the background shows up at the edges.

CLICK to make em bigger!
I have that red line on Anniversary too. Haven’t tried Legend yet.
annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-18, 18:32   #43
Jorje Croft

Lyle Croft
anyway why she's glowing in TRA
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-18, 19:23   #44
SpyrosMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorje Croft View Post
Lyle Croft
anyway why she's glowing in TRA
I think she's wet on that screenshot.
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-18, 21:42   #45
NYCL@R@

All three games should’ve have been enhanced.
NYCL@R@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-18, 22:35   #46
Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
So they actually had the Leotard but changed it?, thats odd, I mean I guess a regular shirt would have made more sense for climbing pure than a leotard, except she's still wearing shorts, and not even the Poncho from Classic TR1, I wonder why they took the time to change it to a shirt, surely they could have spent the time it took to (presumably) Remodel the outfit/re texture it to do other things, imagine if they brought back the cut grenades/Dynamite or Atlantean Dinosaur instead of changing an outfit for no reason.

I mean for the grenades you could literally just re-cycle Legend's Grenades and maybe change the texture and possibly the model to resemble an older type of Grenade or just recycle it compltely it because it already was a old style of grenade that would have been around at the time.
Yes, it was a leotard, but they changed it. I'm not exactly sure when, but they released plenty of pictures of Lara looking this way and I followed all of it back then. Those pictures I posted are currently on Steam as promo pics for Anniversary and Lara doesn't even look like that. I don't know why they changed it though. I don't think they explained it back then.

Regardless of the reason, I think it looks much cooler when it's a leotard and it's such a shame they changed it last minute.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-18, 13:48   #47
strawberry22

It's so good how you can get them so cheap! They look like they play really well too. I miss playing the modern TRs on console tbh.
strawberry22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-18, 21:16   #48
Jorje Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
Yes, it was a leotard, but they changed it. I'm not exactly sure when, but they released plenty of pictures of Lara looking this way and I followed all of it back then. Those pictures I posted are currently on Steam as promo pics for Anniversary and Lara doesn't even look like that. I don't know why they changed it though. I don't think they explained it back then.

Regardless of the reason, I think it looks much cooler when it's a leotard and it's such a shame they changed it last minute.
also TRA Lara had Legend face right? I mean faces are same just Legend Lara has makeup. I have somewhere that mod (early model)
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-18, 01:29   #49
Grenade

Quote:
also TRA Lara had Legend face right? I mean faces are same just Legend Lara has makeup. I have somewhere that mod (early model)
Yeah the old model with the leotard had that face. If you choose the Legend outfit in Anniversary she has that face as well.
Grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-18, 12:03   #50
Legends

Quote:
Yes, it's the same model just with slightly different textures.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote