Old 11-04-12, 19:29   #5561
klona
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
Die. lol jk <3
SHINDE SHIMAEEEEE! lol jk<3333
But the official one still wins.

Last edited by klona; 11-04-12 at 19:31.
klona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:39   #5562
Adamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
What do you guys think looks better?

Black

Red

The black one is the official one. Soooo?
I love Lara's nose on this pic
Adamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:42   #5563
xLara_Nathanx

Totally the black one

--------------
I lol at the fact that 1 little symbol makes us so happy! (MP) AMAIFREAKINGGOD MULTIPLAYER!! OMG I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW

I want the MP to be revealed just like Uncharted 2's. Uncharted 1 did not have multiplayer, so no one expected UC2 to have one. The MP reveal trailer for UC2 started with just Drake, so you were like, ''oh this is a single player gameplay trailer!''. But then, out of nowhere, lots of other characters gets shown, and you are like O___O THIS HAS MULTIPLAYER

Just take a look.

The same could be done with TR, no one (except us ) expects MP.
xLara_Nathanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:43   #5564
Linoshi Croft

I hope the multiplayer is much more creative than Uncharted...
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:45   #5565
Mikky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaru View Post
I love Lara's nose on this pic
IKR? It's so petite and perfect.

But her nose looks much larger on this pic. :/
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:46   #5566
xLara_Nathanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
Even though I enjoy the simplicity and awesomeness of UC's MP, I agree. I hope that it isn't only a shooter MP. A competitive objectives based MP would be awesome!
Old 11-04-12, 19:47   #5567
larafan25

Quote:
I NO RIIGHT?

Like, I love Uncharted 2 multiplayer, but I feel like they sort of destroyed the modes in UC3.

If anyone is able to look at UC1 and see how things may have negatively changed to UC3...I just hope that (whatever it is, I don't even know) doesn't happen with this new TR series.

I hope the multiplayer campaign is...not some big..guns and killing and people swearing at each other over headsets (so inevitable).

I hope it's more....inventive and creative and I hope it doesn't become mainstream...because that would be gross for the hipster deep inside me.

But yeah...it's hard to speculate game modes when we know so little about the game itself. But I hope running and jumping comes into play a lot....

Like, I guess in AC you do a lot of running and jumping and chasing in MP, I hope TR's platforming is more involved in multiplayer.

But I'm not too keen on it just being a cooperative version of story mode, I'd rather competitive stuff.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:50   #5568
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLara_Nathanx View Post
Even though I enjoy the simplicity and awesomeness of UC's MP, I agree. I hope that it isn't only a shooter MP. A competitive objectives based MP would be awesome!
I've not gotten really into the UC multiplayer. Most probably because no one I know has a PS3 But what I did play..it was just that simple, I expected more from all the hype. If Tombraider does have multiplayer I'm sure they'll be simple matches like that but I really hope they put something in like...racing to the artefact or something like that and having to set traps ect for eachother and the winner gets the artefact first or something like that. Larafan has the best ideas for multiplayer but I have a terrible memory I just know Tombraider and what the game is all about has to be stamped all over the multiplayer. I want something unique like AC did.
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 19:54   #5569
xLara_Nathanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
I NO RIIGHT?

Like, I love Uncharted 2 multiplayer, but I feel like they sort of destroyed the modes in UC3.

If anyone is able to look at UC1 and see how things may have negatively changed to UC3...I just hope that (whatever it is, I don't even know) doesn't happen with this new TR series.

I hope the multiplayer campaign is...not some big..guns and killing and people swearing at each other over headsets (so inevitable).

I hope it's more....inventive and creative and I hope it doesn't become mainstream...because that would be gross for the hipster deep inside me.

But yeah...it's hard to speculate game modes when we know so little about the game itself. But I hope running and jumping comes into play a lot....

Like, I guess in AC you do a lot of running and jumping and chasing in MP, I hope TR's platforming is more involved in multiplayer.

But I'm not too keen on it just being a cooperative version of story mode, I'd rather competitive stuff.
Quote:
I've not gotten really into the UC multiplayer. Most probably because no one I know has a PS3 But what I did play..it was just that simple, I expected more from all the hype. If Tombraider does have multiplayer I'm sure they'll be simple matches like that but I really hope they put something in like...racing to the artefact or something like that and having to set traps ect for eachother and the winner gets the artefact first or something like that. Larafan has the best ideas for multiplayer but I have a terrible memory I just know Tombraider and what the game is all about has to be stamped all over the multiplayer. I want something unique like AC did.
These two EXACTLY!

I seriously want a non-mainstream MP game, and I can only expect that from TR. The race to the artifact ideas are AWESOME, but I can see it getting boring after a while. CD really has a difficult task if they want to make an awesome MP.
Old 11-04-12, 19:58   #5570
larafan25

I feel like the objective has to be extremely non-linear for the game to not get repetitive.

Hands down I'd love a survival mode, where it's just you and your survivors surviving an onslaught of ...whoever the enemies (scavengers I guess).

But then I'd like something which is less about killing yet is basic enough to be dynamic and repetitive but still constantly changing...IDK.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote