Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 26-02-12, 15:23   #3911
FloTheMachine

I found M'aiq the Liar in Skyrim. He told me he was soul trapped. D:
Best thing about Skyrim there.
FloTheMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-12, 17:47   #3912
Larson_1988

Quick question, i've got home from a long abscence, and in that time the creator kit was releaed, now i can't find it on Steam even after searching for it.
Larson_1988 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-12, 17:49   #3913
Nausinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson_1988 View Post
Quick question, i've got home from a long abscence, and in that time the creator kit was releaed, now i can't find it on Steam even after searching for it.
Go to steam, click view, tools and then a list will appear and on the list will be the creation kit .
Nausinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-12, 17:55   #3914
Encore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
Edit 2
'A Scroll for Anska' would have to be just about the shortest quest I have done so far. Pick it up, start the quest, turn around and give it to her and the quest is complete. I had to have missed something I think.
That's strange! For me the quest started when I entered the ruins, and she talked to me. Then she accompanied me throughout the ruins, and helped me defeat the dragon priest. Then we looked around for the scroll and I gave it to her.
Encore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-12, 23:50   #3915
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encore View Post
That's strange! For me the quest started when I entered the ruins, and she talked to me. Then she accompanied me throughout the ruins, and helped me defeat the dragon priest. Then we looked around for the scroll and I gave it to her.
She was no where in sight when I entered the ruin, and I used more than eyes to check what was there, as well as searching every inch of every room in the place. I still think I missed something with those symbols, but gave up in the end. Anska magically appeared after all the fighting was over, and gave me a fright thinking I had missed something. I am playing the Xbox 360 version.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-12, 00:40   #3916
Sir Croft

Quote:
That's strange because there's really no explanation as to why would two random dragons, who served Alduin, not attack the dragonborn.

Anyways.

Sunset in the Reach.

Beautiful!
Sir Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-12, 01:12   #3917
Encore

The Reach is probably the ugliest region in Skyrim but it looked nice in that moment.

This, on the other hand, is one of my favorite locations in the game. It's so serene!

Seen from far away.
(Hey Argneir, I can see your house from here!)

Encore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-12, 01:13   #3918
Catracoth
Inactive

Quote:
The Reach is probably the ugliest region in Skyrim...
so true.
Catracoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-12, 01:39   #3919
larafan25

D:

I love the Reach.

I think the ugliest part of Skyrim is that City which is literally just surrounded by giant ugly walls. So ugly ma.

But the first time I played Skyrim and found the map, I was like "POMHGG There's no snow there! D:" and as I walked through the thawing landscape I was amazed at how beautiful and Earth-like it was. The brownish grass and the giant mountains, oh and those rivers were soo beautiful. It reflected Spring to me and was just awesome.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-12, 10:23   #3920
aussie500
Golden

That was sneaky putting that Crimson Nirnroot on the rock in the middle of the waterfall like that, no wonder I missed it the first time I explored the place. Was up the top trying to spot some for my damage health potions and saw it sitting there bold as brass.

I went down to Blackreach a few times to build up by block skill level on that Falmer stuck in the tent near the Raldbthar Deep Market building. I never use shields so it was handier than trying to get it up buying the training. I got blocking to 100%, failed at conjuring, tried fear (but he had no where to run) then gave up and walked off to explore. Imagine my surprise when I turned around and he FINALLY got out of that tent! He could not do it all the times I came back for practice to level up. I am level 66 now.

And the bug with the stolen items in storage affecting other things is becoming annoying. I am a compulsive collector, so have a lot of stuff in storage, especially alchemy ingredients, never realised I had stolen stuff even in there, usually I put stolen items in their own storage. It was not a problem earlier except for the lockpicks which I am sure were all legit, I ended up selling all 600 odd lockpicks to fix that. Then did steal some and had the same thing start to happen all over again. For 4 odd stolen ones I ended up with around 60 marked as stolen. At first they all were again but separating them out in different storage gained most back. I will have to go through all my houses and check I do not have any more sudden unexpected increases in stolen items.

Last edited by aussie500; 27-02-12 at 10:30.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote