Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 02-07-07, 16:34   #91
lita212
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by da tomb raider! View Post
As much as I want an The Angel of Darkness continuation, I only want it to be done by the members of Core Design. If they aren't going to continue it, I don't want it to be continued. Especially not by Crystal Dynamics. I dread the thought of them continuing The Angel of Darkness. Either way, though, I don't think it's going to be continued anytime soon. Besides, Crystal Dynamics' Lara Croft doesn't seem to have the same bio as Core Design's Lara, so I doubt Crystal Dynamics' Lara has ever done what Core Design's Lara did in The Angel of Darkness.
i actually 1000% agree. i would want core to continue it as they know how it would continue and end whereas cd would just think of a new story to it which could be totally the wrong direction that series would have gone.
i loved aod even though it was buggy.
after watching the making of it i realised that they made it in the city etc because it was the only way to bring her back and they also said it was a matter of time and where we would find out wot happend after tr4 which means that they didnt actually suggest that we would have found out in aod like we all thought.
lita212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-07, 19:39   #92
NightWish

I think Crystal proved that they can make an entertaining game - Toby messess things up - he should go. We just need back the smith brothers and Murty (the guy who wrote the aod plot) back - and we will ahve a perfect game
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 00:03   #93
lita212
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
I think Crystal proved that they can make an entertaining game - Toby messess things up - he should go. We just need back the smith brothers and Murty (the guy who wrote the aod plot) back - and we will ahve a perfect game
oh i didnt know that bout the writer. yeh if cd got the writer then the game would be perfect.
Old 03-07-07, 21:57   #94
DluR

noooo no crystal dynamics version of AOD! That would be horrible. Lara with superpowers, all pink and girly and no Kurtis probably. oh, and no story or short and unattractive story.
DluR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 22:24   #95
NightWish

I approbe a crystal dynamics game only if Toby gard is gone the smith brothers are in his place and they have ,urty back to finish the story properly
Old 05-07-07, 04:22   #96
pinkwave54
Inactive

Unlike many people I too loved "Angel of Darkness", bugs and all! I never thought I'd say THAT! even with the annoying load times. I loved the story line. Yes I know it wasn't very "Tomby", but it was a nice change. I enjoyed being above ground and it had a more modern feel and more interaction which I enjoyed. It was actually more creepy than the earlier "Tomby" games in my opinion. Especially the Sanitarium. I remember playing at night and I couldn't wait to get out of there I just finished playing "Anniversary" and I loved that too I'd like to see more exploring and mystery instead of fighting bosses though.
pinkwave54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-07, 15:32   #97
NightWish

OIf u like it then have u heard of the aod petotion? have u signed it
Old 05-07-07, 15:59   #98
lita212
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkwave54 View Post
Unlike many people I too loved "Angel of Darkness", bugs and all! I never thought I'd say THAT! even with the annoying load times. I loved the story line. Yes I know it wasn't very "Tomby", but it was a nice change. I enjoyed being above ground and it had a more modern feel and more interaction which I enjoyed. It was actually more creepy than the earlier "Tomby" games in my opinion. Especially the Sanitarium. I remember playing at night and I couldn't wait to get out of there I just finished playing "Anniversary" and I loved that too I'd like to see more exploring and mystery instead of fighting bosses though.
agreed it was a nice change especially after having a full game in egypt. omg how i hated that game lol i just couldnt wait to end it lol
Old 05-07-07, 16:51   #99
pinkwave54
Inactive

Yes, I've signed the petition I really enjoyed "Anniversary", but I enjoyed "AOD" more.
Well wait...hmmm...I didn't really enjoy "Anniversary" all that much. It was way too difficult fighting ALL the bosses I admit to downloading a few saved games It was lovely to look at though
I have to be honest here, I would probably buy and play ANY new Tomb Raider game. I've played every game more than once as well as custom levels so when a new game comes out I can't wait to play I have to say I still really really enjoyed AOD the most though. I know that goes against most TR fans...but oh well I loved everything about it, except the bugs and slow load times. I have to admit that was pretty annoying, so I must have REALLY loved it!
pinkwave54 is offline   Reply With Quote