Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-18, 22:01   #21
jeffrey van oort

Cool texture work ^^
Old 30-04-18, 05:07   #22
TheLostSecret

Talking

Use Bandicam !
Old 30-04-18, 05:37   #23
Wolf 7

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
^ Never use Fraps with newer systems, it's a lot old and outdated
How about Bandicam? It's the one I'm using for many years and works like a charm, also updated constantly
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostSecret View Post
Use Bandicam !
Bandicam ... yeah, I should have it somewhere in my windows xp ... I remeber I tried to download it but it didn't work. I effectively never tried it on Windows 10. Do I need to use internet? Cause my two computers are located kinda far from my wi-fi and I never get signal, in fact I use my pc and my tablet for Tomb Raider forums ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey van oort View Post
Cool texture work ^^
I must admit that textures aren't mine, but I have modified some yesterday with my good old Photoshop of the 2000, for example the mouth texture was cut badly and I remade it in order to make it looks fine.

---
I was thinking, what about a demo? With Under the Guardhouse level only? That's the only level which I'm really proud of since now. I just gotta fix the atmosphere and then searching for a tutorial because want that Lara's health bar slowly fills by itself because I'm not really creative in "wondering when is the player dying". After I'll find it, I will also put medipacks but they'll be for really extreme situations (probably each enemy, cause I made them really powerful).
Old 11-07-18, 14:41   #24
Wolf 7

Default I'm sorry ...

Hello everybody ...
Gosh, it has been two months since I have update this thread ... And I unfortunately have bad news ...
The project is actually on hold since late May/beginning of June. I had a really stressful period of school (you know what I mean? Stressful classmates, stressful tests boring teachers) and this usually makes me a lack of immagination. Sometimes I can easily manage to recover my immagination, but this year it wasn't the same. The novel (Wolves' Heaven) and the trle project (Tomb Raider Resident Evil) unfortunately fell in a "Limbo" in my mind waiting for a renovation or a cancelation.
It happens me really often and it's really frustrating, I feel as if I'm not able to finish any project of my life ...

Well the solutions are three:
- I'll put the project in an 'on hold' state, waiting for ispiration
- I'll meanwhile build that level I showed before on the screens thread (that's perhaps what I'm gonna do)
- I'll cancel the project (And I'M NOT GONNA DO THAT!)

In the meanwhile, if somebody wanna help me, I accept help ...

Ps: oh yes, sorry for duble-posting.
Old 13-07-18, 17:58   #25
Titak

I'd say wait for inspiration.
It'll most likely come back once you're regular life becomes less stressful again.
Old 13-07-18, 19:05   #26
thewolf
Golden

That's sad to hear, well I would wait and continue the project as soon as you have enough free time.

Do not cancel it, this would mean you wasted a lot of your private life for nothing
Old 14-07-18, 12:32   #27
TOMBR6

I just looked at the screenshots - this project definitely should live!
but what about the inspiration? Everything is simple here : "Tomb Raider" 2018 with a magnificent alicia Vikander
Old 03-06-20, 14:02   #28
Wolf 7

Unhappy Moving on

Hello everyone,
I am sorry to ping this thread that may wake up the hope of me coming back working on this level, although this will never happen due to NGLE and Windows 10 corrupting my project and most importantly me, not feeling anymore like building this project.
I just wanna move on and I would like to apology if anyone have been wishful for so long.

Could kindly a moderator close this thread? I would be very thankful for that!

Nanaki.
Old 03-06-20, 14:25   #29
LCEF (CA)

So bad, I saw on the first post that you were almost at the end (like most of the level are more than 90% completed) Did you try to open your levels with Tomb Editor ? Maybe they can work again ? Lose an entiere set of levels is not fun after years of work

However I'm hoping that you don't lost the pleasure to build levels ^_^
Old 03-06-20, 14:27   #30
Wolf 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCEF (CA) View Post
So bad, I saw on the first post that you were almost at the end (like most of the level are 90% completed) Did you try to open your levels with Tomb Editor ? Maybe they can work again ? Lose an entiere set of levels is not fun after years of work

However I'm hoping that you don't lost the pleasure to build levels ^_^
I tried but it does not work and I lost my motivation on that ... too much pressure I was having building it. Perhaps I'll work on that in the future, who knows :3

The only almost alive level is Under the Guardhouse and well the wad is broken ...

Last edited by Wolf 7; 03-06-20 at 14:29.
Closed Thread