Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 19-10-16, 02:01   #1
robm_2007

Default The Walking Dead (Season 7)

This thread shall serve the main purpose of discussing season 7 of AMC's The Walking Dead. *pounds gavel*

My rule that I can't enforce is that people use spoiler tags or white text when discussing events of an episode within the last week. Previous seasons obviously are a free-for-all, as are episodes more than...let's say 2 weeks old? I mean, just to be nice. But only if you really want to be nice. Novel incoming:
---
Anywho, I forget all of who was up to bat (LOOOOOOOOOL), but I doubt Rick, Carl, or Michonne will die (main character, son of main character and a child, only important black character who is also a woman). Carol is already on her downward spiral towards some significant, "Die for the group" kind of death, but I hope it's not her. I don't think they'll kill the comic victim of .....Glenn....... as it'd be too obvious., as if that would really stop them. But I do think two people will die.

Don't think it'll be Maggie because she pregnant and that would piss off all those angry mothers who enjoy writing letters to their state comptroller about the TV hurting their feelings. I don't think Sasha will die. Glenn could die to kill off one of the main characters, but he's Asian, so...China might threat an attack.

I hope you enjoyed the worst OP of any thread ever: no pics, a wall of text, and lots of rambling.

I think Daryl is possible to die, but he's the most(?) popular character on the show.

Hopefully it's someone that matters (Note: Not Tara or Rosita, and to a lesser extent not Eugene or Abraham, although they can all die at once for all I care), as long as it's not Carol, but again, she's been working towards her own death recently, so maybe it'd be a good sendoff?
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 07:02   #2
Tombraider95

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Glenn could die to kill off one of the main characters, but he's Asian, so...China might threat an attack.

TWD has crept up on me, as I haven't really been thinking about it much. I know of the recently episode on TV which went through all the Seasons 1-6 with BTS footage. I need to watch that.

But yeah I am looking forward to it. Not sure on who will die. Carol disappointed me ever since after that episode where her and maggie get captured. I loved Carol, but then she went downhill and put the group in danger. I hope she is better in S7.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 12:08   #3
BluenoseGames

Can't wait for Monday
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:29   #4
Dennis's Mom

I really have no idea who will die. I don't want anyone to die, so I'll be upset no matter who.
Dennis's Mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:37   #5
matrix54

I want it to be Maggie sooooooooo bad.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:40   #6
BluenoseGames

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54 View Post
I want it to be Maggie sooooooooo bad.
How could you!
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:50   #7
matrix54

^ Maggie, tbh.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:52   #8
Daring Do

It's gotta be Eugene. He gave Rick the bullet recipe and gained respect from the group. Completed character arc = dead

Last edited by Daring Do; 19-10-16 at 13:54. Reason: Used wrong word whoops
Daring Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 15:28   #9
WWETombRaider

Funny how the S6 ending caused so much ire, yet the majority can hardly contain their excitement (including me ). It's gonna be two casualties, right? I'm guessing Abraham is one of them. Can you imagine if they took a risk and offed one of the remaining Atlanta 5? And by Atlanta 5 I mean Glenn since I doubt AMC have the balls to off Daryl.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 17:42   #10
Dennis's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring Do View Post
It's gotta be Eugene. He gave Rick the bullet recipe and gained respect from the group. Completed character arc = dead
This makes the most sense. Showing Abraham the bullet factory seemed random. If Eugene dies, it makes sense.
Dennis's Mom is online now   Reply With Quote