Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 03-12-16, 21:08   #1
Moon-Safari

Default Elite Beach party at night

Bring Lara to a total island paradise vacation. Hawaii, DR, Miami, or Greece. Let it be in a beach hut and all of her rich established explorer and educated and accomplished peers attend. They have influence power and riches. Lara must rub shoulders at this upperclass party that her parents used to attend. It is a very exclusive club that Lara's parents were disowned from. It was a sort of golf club type of membership. Lara was trying to break back into the club on her own accomplishments now. It was important to have sponsors to fund your adventures as a new tomb raider. Roth was a well respected member of this club, so Lara will have no problem making connections for her next adventure.

And now you are dropped on the scene. Lara has on a relaxed beach party dress and heels. Her hair in a loose low braid and two hanging strands of hair fall and she smoothly tucks it behind her ear.

She notices a dark haired olive skinned man in w suit. Late 30s. He has a breifcase and is sitting in a lounge chair adjacent to an empty one. As Lara approaches he lays the briefcase on the coffee table with vivid fabrics draped over it.

You move toward the table and have a seat as the cutscene unfolds

There is a map, a stone bracelet and a tiara in the brief case.

There is also a note of instruction that says, "take her to the cave."

Lara must bring you-know-who to a special tomb with the tiara and bracelet on to get her possessed by a guardian to fight himoko inside.

World events are happening now that himoko is released. There are world disasters and this beach party being flooded by a monsune are about to be one of them. Lara has to run to the copter to safety. She has to save her old ass ancient rich aunt by giving her the seat in the copter and just riding the rope ladder. Her old rich aunt rewards her with a yaght.

Edit:
By the way, this movie ends with himoko being kicked out of Sam by a light angel, but then himoko leaves her body and possesses Lara. So the fight in the cave is between Good and evil, and you have to fight as Sam to defeat himoko in Lara. But you're really playing as the light influence Sam is just being posessed. You literally have to save Lara from this demon by fighting her to near death to try to make himoko leave before destroying herself.

Last edited by Moon-Safari; 03-12-16 at 21:18.
Moon-Safari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 21:26   #2
Daring Do

Is this a fanfic?
Daring Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 22:20   #3
Mani_Man

Ehm...hm...o...okay.
What is the context of this?
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 22:31   #4
Zebra

Is someone drunk posting ?
Zebra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 22:36   #5
WolfRaider

Er yeah sure?
WolfRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 22:43   #6
JACOBryanBURNS
Golden

JACOBryanBURNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 22:53   #7
larafan25

I love the idea of having Himiko related to world events and disasters.

However, it's has so much less to do with Himiko IMO, and more to do with... HOW Himiko was able to... be observed, in that place, in that time. Same with the supernatural content from Rise.

Like, these are special, sacred places where really important, voodoo things happened involving ... supernatural, spiritual crap. So I think that by consistently going to these places, and entertaining the openings between this world and the supernatural, that should cause things to get crazier on a global scale.

However... I don't want Lara to be a hero ever, especially not on a global scale. Not saving the world in a way that anybody really notices.

I mean this with regards to the reboot gremlinita.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 23:23   #8
SilentRain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
I love the idea of having Himiko related to world events and disasters.

However, it's has so much less to do with Himiko IMO, and more to do with... HOW Himiko was able to... be observed, in that place, in that time. Same with the supernatural content from Rise.

Like, these are special, sacred places where really important, voodoo things happened involving ... supernatural, spiritual crap. So I think that by consistently going to these places, and entertaining the openings between this world and the supernatural, that should cause things to get crazier on a global scale.

However... I don't want Lara to be a hero ever, especially not on a global scale. Not saving the world in a way that anybody really notices.

I mean this with regards to the reboot gremlinita.
Gosh, you seem to be so spiteful towards Reboot Lara. ''Gremlinita''? I wonder where all this animosity is coming from?

Also, LOL to this thread. I think someone may have had too much time on their hands.

Last edited by SilentRain; 03-12-16 at 23:29.
SilentRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 23:31   #9
larafan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRain View Post
Gosh, you seem to be so spiteful torwards Reboot Lara. ''Gremlinita''? I wonder where all this animosity is coming from?
When I view gremlinita I think of how it's been nearly 15 years since we've had a game featuring the original Lara Croft. We have not heard from her.

There seems to be little care for her, or understanding about her from Crystal Dynamics. I say Crystal Dynamics, because it seems they are the ones responsible for... making the games right now, or not making them.

After the Legend series, which was largely considered the anti-Lara Croft, to have reboot Lara come along and really be... so much further from Lara Croft... is astounding.

But I'm just hopping on the train, just as it seems to have run out of fuel.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 23:43   #10
Mani_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRain View Post
Gosh, you seem to be so spiteful towards Reboot Lara. ''Gremlinita''? I wonder where all this animosity is coming from?
You had to ask did you?
You are longer here than me, you should know better.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote