Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 20-03-11, 18:40   #11
Alex Fly
Inactive

Arrow

Very useful thread. Sticky deserved !
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-11, 16:54   #12
Laracrofthell

hey im having problems opening xna lara, everytime i try to open it it goes and starts up then says error! and closes. what can i do?? D:
Laracrofthell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-11, 16:56   #13
dizzydoil
Inactive

I have a feeling I know what your problem is!

Have you downloaded the following:
Quote:
"...you WILL NEED Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft XNA Framework to run it.
(If you have Windows 7 you don't need the .NET framework because it's already there by default.)..."
If not, do so! After that, you should be able to run XNALara with no problem!

If the problem still exists, please re-post here with futher details.
dizzydoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-11, 18:54   #14
Laracrofthell

everytime i try to open it it says Error! application xnalara manifest failed. ive been trying to fix this and figure out what wrong this entire week. and i would be ever so greatful if someone would help me out. pleaaase!!!!!!!!!! T.T help a tomb raider out folks!

Heres the error report:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 5.1.2600.196608 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.1
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Owner/Desktop/XNALara/XNALara.application

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : XNALara.application, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4e40d6a3499d3831, processorArchitecture=x86

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\XNALara\XNALara.applicat ion resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Downloading file:///C:/Documents and Settings/HP_Owner/Desktop/XNALara/Application Files/XNALara_1_0_0_0/XNALara.exe.manifest did not succeed.
+ Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\XNALara\Application Files\XNALara_1_0_0_0\XNALara.exe.manifest'.
+ Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\XNALara\Application Files\XNALara_1_0_0_0\XNALara.exe.manifest'.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [3/25/2011 10:35:58 AM] : Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\XNALara\XNALara.applicat ion has started.
* [3/25/2011 10:35:59 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [3/25/2011 10:35:59 AM] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [3/25/2011 10:35:59 AM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadEx ception (Unknown subtype)
- Downloading file:///C:/Documents and Settings/HP_Owner/Desktop/XNALara/Application Files/XNALara_1_0_0_0/XNALara.exe.manifest did not succeed.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader. DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader. DownloadAllFiles()
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Downl oad(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Net.WebException
- Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\XNALara\Application Files\XNALara_1_0_0_0\XNALara.exe.manifest'.
- Source: System
- Stack trace:
at System.Net.FileWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncRes ult asyncResult)
at System.Net.FileWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader. DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Net.WebException
- Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\XNALara\Application Files\XNALara_1_0_0_0\XNALara.exe.manifest'.
- Source: System
- Stack trace:
at System.Net.FileWebResponse..ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint)
at System.Net.FileWebRequest.GetResponseCallback(Obje ct state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
- Source: mscorlib
- Stack trace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync)
at System.Net.FileWebStream..ctor(FileWebRequest request, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare sharing, Int32 length, Boolean async)
at System.Net.FileWebResponse..ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Laracrofthell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-11, 14:42   #15
KamilM_93

[IMG]http://i53.************/2qx3og9.png[/IMG]
KamilM_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-11, 19:10   #16
sn00p

Can someone tell me/make a lil tutorial how to apply bump maps and spec/light throgu Notepad to a .OBJ file!

Maybe it's somewhere but couldn't find anything
sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-11, 10:03   #17
PabloPicasso

Default Transparencies in object files

Hi,

I might have asked this before, not sure, but I think I am ready to learn a bit more about Object files and Mtl files. I need to know what controls the transparencies of textures. As I have few glass effects that need modifying in my objects packs.

Help is appreciated

Thanks PP
PabloPicasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-11, 19:56   #18
Mentyra

Smile

Hallo everyone,

I have a little Problem and I hope someone can help me, because I don't want to open a new thread just for one question...
So my problem is that my GeMeshAsciiToBin.exe isn't working for some reason.

I hope someone can help me, it would be very nice.
Mentyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-11, 20:43   #19
ozzman

this will be very helpful, expecially when my argentinian friend needs me to look up things for her
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-11, 13:46   #20
RoxasKennedy

Can anyone help me find a certain tutorial? I believe there was a tutorial on how to delete the holsters on a random model in Blender, but keep the belt?
RoxasKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote