Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 27-12-15, 14:57   #31
sandra croft

I liked Evil Within but itīs more like RE4 than the old Re games. I would have prefered less action and more horror.
sandra croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 16:51   #32
WWETombRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
You did better than me. I found The Evil Within to be a horribly designed game. I probably got to the 3rd level before I realized I was having nil fun so why was I playing this game?
Same here! I've been trying to start it since August. Last week I sat down and said I was gonna finish it. Got through quite a bit, but I wasn't having any fun. I feel like I'll just skip it for now.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 17:00   #33
Eddie Haskell

If I don't count the latest Tomb Raider game (I just messed with it at my nieces house) it would be Wolfenstein: The New Order. I barely scratched the surface before I could not continue anymore. Basically for the same reason that I stopped playing Bioshock: Infinite, great disappointment...
Eddie Haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 18:25   #34
Nemo_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
If I don't count the latest Tomb Raider game (I just messed with it at my nieces house) it would be Wolfenstein: The New Order. I barely scratched the surface before I could not continue anymore. Basically for the same reason that I stopped playing Bioshock: Infinite, great disappointment...
That's too bad, because New Order and Infinite are both excellent games.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 18:41   #35
KylieDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientIo View Post
Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm new to the series so there wasn't much hype to my participation anyway, but I did enjoy my time at least a lil bit.

It's such a big game that I didn't have time to savor, and I wanted to play other series so I left it.
I'm a big Dragon Age fan but man Inquisition drags on, plus it's really not as good as previous games in anything but graphics, open world and evironment diversity, which while big improvements don't add to what made the previous games good. The lack of finding good weapons and armours and the new battle system made the game get real boring.

I didn't finish my initial playthrough, bought it on release, put a lot of hours into it and then played something else. I do intend to go finish it though.

I played through Origins and all DLC 10+ times, and DAII maybe 5+ times.
KylieDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 19:29   #36
BluenoseGames

Transformers Devastation ... i'm so mad that i'm not liking this game since i only got it two days ago but i've had enough. It's really bad, or maybe I am but still i'm just gonna give up on it.
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 19:40   #37
robm_2007

MGSV

For as repetitive and absolutely suicide-inducingly boring the mission structure, lack of real things to do, and thin story are on paper, I managed to play it for 60 hours. It's dull in its execution, but very playable.

But I didn't "beat" it yet. I apparently have a couple more missions and I've heard they are annoying and just rehashes of previous missions, so who cares. I'm just going to leave it be.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 20:03   #38
hitnrun017

I have this thing where I must complete every game that I purchase. Even if I'm not enjoying it that much, I spent my hard earned money, I at least want to see it through, and I have a lot of respect for game developers.... but Watch Dogs though. What an absolute miserable game. It's so empty and boring I actually felt like I forgot I was playing it. As much I was would like to, I don't think I could ever bring myself to finish it.
hitnrun017 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 20:19   #39
jarekhanzelka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitnrun017 View Post
I have this thing where I must complete every game that I purchase. Even if I'm not enjoying it that much, I spent my hard earned money, I at least want to see it through, and I have a lot of respect for game developers.... but Watch Dogs though. What an absolute miserable game. It's so empty and boring I actually felt like I forgot I was playing it. As much I was would like to, I don't think I could ever bring myself to finish it.
Oh yeah, that too. And I actually pre-ordered a special edition of that game, only to start playing as late as a few months back and to never actually beat it.

If I ever somehow run out of decent games to play, I might re-install Watch Dogs. I'll never run out, though. :/
jarekhanzelka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-15, 22:45   #40
Heckler

I play several games at a time.
TR ToO. It bores me.
Outlast. I'm far into the game but I find it to be a bit tedious though as I don't jump at jump-scares at all. I am enjoying the Whistleblower DLC though.
Watch Dogs. My disappointment made me put it down. It is nothing like what I imagined it would be.
Assassin's Creed Unity. I don't even know where to start. Pathetic compared to the others and infested with bugs.
Heckler is offline   Reply With Quote