Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Comics, Books and Novels

Old 29-06-15, 17:57   #21
Enya Brennan

Lord, that cover
Looking forward to this!
Enya Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 18:11   #22
$@Ssio

OMG I am so excited!!! The artwork is so beautiful!! Classic Croft is unbeatable!! I'm really looking forward for this new comic <3
$@Ssio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 18:41   #23
Daring Do

Wow, this looks awesome!!
Daring Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 19:04   #24
Babou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon-Safari View Post
omfg!!!!! dreams come true????? THIS is ****ing amazing. my inner child is bouncing off the walls right now. no more limitations. Lara Croft can do Lara Croft **** again, and her artist is going to bring her back to life in her truest most familiar form. I will be promoting the **** out of this all I can so it can get renewed. I gotta look up this writer and see what the writing quality will be like. with art from Randy Green I can't wait to just behold classic comic Lara again.
My litteral reaction. I've been dreaming of this forever and now it's happening!

As Larafan has said this Lara is different from all the previous ones that we've seen. I view her as more of a hybrid between classic and LAU Lara. And honestly it's probably the closest to the Lara that we saw in the Top Cow Comics.

@Rai I think you should use your mod status to convince Justin to turn this section into 'Lara Croft experience' or something like that as the LC sub-series has become far more than a digital experience, and I doubt they'll stop at one book and a mini-series. Well I hope they won't Or at least a Lara Croft printed media section or something, I don't know how it goes lmao.

Also I was thinking: could you imagine if next year for the twentieth anniversary they release Lara Croft and the Dagger of Xian?

Last edited by Babou; 29-06-15 at 19:06.
Babou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 19:08   #25
Baratheon

I think Lara Croft GO seems to be a little inspired by Dagger of Xian. I hope so!

Since we have a "Tomb Raider Series," perhaps it is time for a Lara Croft Series instead of Digital Experience?
Maybe change Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on iOS, Android and Windows Phone to just "Lara Croft Mobile" too.

Baratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 19:19   #26
PallasAthene

I'm so excited for this!!! And I can imagine all Lara's dialogue in Keeley's voice ^_^
PallasAthene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 19:21   #27
Babou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baratheon View Post
I think Lara Croft GO seems to be a little inspired by Dagger of Xian. I hope so!

Since we have a "Tomb Raider Series," perhaps it is time for a Lara Croft Series instead of Digital Experience?
Maybe change Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on iOS, Android and Windows Phone to just "Lara Croft Mobile" too.

Maybe that's a sign of hood things to come! OMG excuse me while I cry in a corner like a lil hoe lmao.
Babou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 19:30   #28
klona
Golden

OMG
The cover is amazing... if they remove that stupid strap. They've been obsessed with it since TRU, it looks so ugly.
klona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 19:43   #29
Mr GaGa

So we have Reboot Lara with her own games, books and comics and Classic Lara returning with her games, comics and books. So technically everyone wins
Mr GaGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-15, 20:18   #30
Coffin Fodder

Here's the cover with a few changes and a bit more...flare.

Click for full size:

Coffin Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote