www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old Today, 00:07   #7381
James_Rutland
Relic Hunter

I refuse to believe they would release 2 mediocre posters and leave the 2 best images for magazine covers. Maybe they'll one of the latter for the box art at least, I'll be mortified if they use the neck poster or the green vogue close up thing

Movies also have more than 2 posters? Wonder Woman had like an onslaught of posters, even low budget action movies like Resident Evil have a dozen posters.
Old Today, 00:09   #7382
Grimaldi
Explorer

Edit: never mind.

Last edited by Grimaldi; Today at 00:12.
Grimaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:57   #7383
BigR4444
Gold Contributor

After seeing one trailer during the AFC championship game earlier, they just played the other trailer, with the "im not a friggin superhero" line, on the other channel, during the NFC championship game...

For those of you who dont know anything about American football; these are the two games today to determine who plays in the super bowl two weeks from now...
A lot of people in the US are watching these games today...

Promo is in full effect...
BigR4444 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:25   #7384
AimlessThunder
Professor

She looks great with that braid. I know it might be just fan service, but it would be totes amaze if Lara had a braid again in the games. How weird.. The movie has a Lara closer to Lara than the recent games. At least when it comes to arsenal.
Old Today, 01:32   #7385
Soma Holiday
Professor

Do yall think we'll get a soundtrack aswell as a score? With like varied artists? I notice movies dont do that much anymore which is a shame i used to enjoy it alot.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:38   #7386
Ellioft
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
Do yall think we'll get a soundtrack aswell as a score? With like varied artists? I notice movies dont do that much anymore which is a shame i used to enjoy it alot.
Sincerely I hope they don't doing that. Tomb Raider doesn't need some clip shows with the artists of the month to be a great movie. They don't need to sell a soundtrack anymore. But maybe an original song at the end credits could be nice.
Old Today, 01:39   #7387
AimlessThunder
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
The first movie did it. I can't remember about the second one. It would be great to have a soundtrack along side the score. Oh.. The second one did it too. The songs from the credits were released as the soundtrack.
Old Today, 01:45   #7388
Pennywisebill
Hobbyist

Default If the new TR movie would have been like TR Ascension?

I know its imposible buttt... maybe? Square enix and crystal dynamics doing a surprise for us? It would be sooo interesting

Maybe Lara in the sequel meet Natla
Pennywisebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:56   #7389
Soma Holiday
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Sincerely I hope they don't doing that. Tomb Raider doesn't need some clip shows with the artists of the month to be a great movie. They don't need to sell a soundtrack anymore. But maybe an original song at the end credits could be nice.
It doesnt usually effect the movie and from my experience they usually use 1 popular song and the rest are usually up and coming unknown indie arrists. I know ive discovered a ton of otherwise unknown bands from movie soundtracks. Especially the Underworld ones, but even the last film in that series didnt have a soundtrack, its a dying practice i guess cause no one buys albums anymore just streams singles...makes me sad. Id like to hear what theyd pair up with this film as laras more updated party mix.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote