www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Software Development

Old 17-12-17, 13:11   #2291
carlo
Hobbyist

Hello again, when testing the code in the repo, it seems that it is not possible anymore to draw weapon in the usual way, by pressing numeric keys and then pressing "F" key.
How to do it now?

Sincerely.
carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 18:04   #2292
vvsgh
Student

Just the same as in original, i.e. using inventory menu. But there are new bugs there, so not every weapon will work at the moment.
vvsgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-17, 18:20   #2293
TeslaRus
Student

Default weapons

Some weapons does not works because some weapons uses one animation - it is not handled in engine properly (num animation check fails)
TeslaRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-17, 06:49   #2294
Ado Croft
Historian

Default Omg

I'm very happy you still work on this project. Can't wait to try every new function you added to this engine, such as using items in invetory and fog rendering. I'm looking forward to another update
Keep up the great work
Ado Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-18, 13:56   #2295
Ado Croft
Historian

After long time I have tested the latest version of engine (03.02.2018). Finally was added attacking of enemies. Many bugs where fixed. There are only one critical bug in Console mode. When I open console mode there isn't any command line, words will disappear. Maybe it is intention because using items are working now. So therefore consol mode is not necessary

Anyway very good job Tesla Rus and everybody who work on this engine. Your work is great. Keep up the great work

Here is a short video which will show you attacking enemies in game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bsg54n4f8

Thank you very much
Ado Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 16:45   #2296
Nicklander
Student

Thanks for working on it.
There should be more infos from time to time to inform us on the progress going on.

I've tested the "Russia Episode 2" custom levels. They load fine. I can't shatter objects tho. The enemies & the vehicle didn't work. Other than that, doors & switches worked fine. I'm using GhostBlade's "Alpha build 03.02.2018".

Is there a list somewhere of stuff that works and stuff that don't ?

Last edited by Nicklander; 08-02-18 at 00:14.
Nicklander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-18, 13:18   #2297
vvsgh
Student

Only official Core levels for TR1 and to some degree TR2 are supported. For TR3-5 only basic level running is working.

For non-working functionality look at bug reports on GitHub. Summary overview is available there for TR1 and TR2. Present development activity is low at the moment.
vvsgh is offline   Reply With Quote