Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 13-01-06, 13:51   #1
Tomb of Legends

Thumbs up Tomb Raider Legend may be upon us...

From all this new magizine reports, alot of them are saying that Feb. 2006 is around the time, Boxart is the major one....so what are peoples thoughts upon this? Magizines are also saying that it is nearly done, from anyway of 80-100%! I personally think that there will be a major update in Feb if not the game, Im thinking the release to be March or April. It has to be, with all the hype give it 2 or 3 months and it will be finshed!

Go on and discuss
Tomb of Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 14:12   #2
navinloveslara

I really hope so! Even if the game is not relesed then, I hope for a gigantic update with everything we've been waiting for...almost everything, at least...
navinloveslara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 14:31   #3
xMiSsCrOfTx

I think the game's release is coming sooner than we think, but the confirmation from Eidos of the release date sooner.
xMiSsCrOfTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 14:38   #4
Jin Uzuki

Only a very few people as of now know the precise rebirth of the franchise. Nevertheless, a March or April release date is highly probable.

- Jin Uzuki
Jin Uzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 15:17   #5
illuminati30

Yeah i think it will be soon. I actually feel quite satisfied with the info we have had recently, so I am not desperate for an update or anything. To be honest I quite like the anticipation now hehe
Entertained myself last night by playing to old TR demos, and it’s the first time I have played those levels since I played the game. Looking at the TRL site under demo and it says ‘coming soon’ is quite exciting.
I am not to bothered about waiting anymore, I think its because I know its going to be great :-)
illuminati30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 15:18   #6
illuminati30

oh i also meant to say I have a feeling they are working on the mansion. I dont know why, just a feeling. Think most of it is complete now.
illuminati30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 15:41   #7
angelika

Wink

I think March or April are more likely.
Well EIDOS hasn't updated the official site for I don't know..... 3 months?
There's no official announcement whatsoever and we've reached the middle of January. I really don't think they are ready.
Unless they are preparing a big bang!!!
angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 15:43   #8
JamesFKirk

A lot of things can still happen so I think it'd be better to remain sceptical about "tomorrow" release. I would wish it'd happen though but... I got used to that good things and the best especially take a lot of time to even prepare to be.
JamesFKirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 15:43   #9
Jin Uzuki

It is quite interesting to remark that as of now, we have not a single idea about the mansion's appearance and means of gameplay. Of course, by this, I mean, nothing about the mansion has been unraveled by Eidos. Certainly, they are keeping it under tight wraps.

This is quite a tactic, in my opinion. Without a doubt, the mansion's revelation will make massive sways of shock of pleasure or perhaps of dismay. Either way, the mystery that envelops the very essence of the mansion is certainly making every Tomb Raider fan excited to see the whole of it.

- Jin Uzuki
Jin Uzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-06, 15:46   #10
jaywalker
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki
It is quite interesting to remark that as of now, we have not a single idea about the mansion's appearance and means of gameplay. Of course, by this, I mean, nothing about the mansion has been unraveled by Eidos. Certainly, they are keeping it under tight wraps.

This is quite a tactic, in my opinion. Without a doubt, the mansion's revelation will make massive sways of shock of pleasure or perhaps of dismay. Either way, the mystery that envelops the very essence of the mansion is certainly making every Tomb Raider fan excited to see the whole of it.

- Jin Uzuki
Hopefully people wont be dismayed
jaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote