Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 01-12-15, 11:55   #91
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Tony View Post
Woe is you.
Woe is you? What an interesting thing to say, which I've never heard before. Even you have to admit that United are pretty slow when it comes to playing Football at the moment. Or do you just assume we are great, but we really are not. Sooner or later you will see LVG is sucking the life out of this team.

Quote:
Vardy broke a record that previously belonged to a United Player. Seeing as you're a United Fan, does that sting at all or does it not bother you?

I wouldn't feel threatened by Leicester; they're bound to go off the boil, surely?
It stings, if it wasn't Vardy I wouldn't mind. Vardy is a nasty player, and a racist. He got away with a racist slur, and he doesn't get sacked. Other Leicester players did something like it, and got sacked. When you think about it, Leicester are like Southampton of last season, but only this time they are doing a bit better than them. Not sute if they will go off the boil, they have plenty of fight in them.
Dazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-15, 13:44   #92
Mad Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
Woe is you? What an interesting thing to say, which I've never heard before. Even you have to admit that United are pretty slow when it comes to playing Football at the moment. Or do you just assume we are great, but we really are not. Sooner or later you will see LVG is sucking the life out of this team.
It's a very common saying.

I just find it ridiculous how hard you are to please. This is one of the reasons why United fans have such a bad reputation because they're spoiled by the success Man United had in the 90s and 00s.
Mad Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 23:20   #93
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Tony View Post
It's a very common saying.

I just find it ridiculous how hard you are to please. This is one of the reasons why United fans have such a bad reputation because they're spoiled by the success Man United had in the 90s and 00s.
It is? Not really seen it dude. I'm just being honest, we aren't too attractive to watch at the moment. If anything, we probably need more pace in the team. The likes of Rooney who is struggling for any kind of form, and we have Martial, but he's only 19. I'm not sure if we can win a trophy this season, if we play the way we do, it'll be very hard.
Old 03-12-15, 22:59   #94
Greenapple968

Premier League Football aside, I say it's time to get behind Salford City and hope they can produce another epic upset.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 12:34   #95
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
Premier League Football aside, I say it's time to get behind Salford City and hope they can produce another epic upset.
Yeah, and if they get through they ought to draw Man Utd. That'll be something.
Old 04-12-15, 22:29   #96
Greenapple968

Quote:
Yeah, and if they get through they ought to draw Man Utd. That'll be something.
1-1 Draw.

At least they're in the hat.
Old 05-12-15, 17:20   #97
Dazzy

It's all very well and dandy we are not letting in goals, but we are poor as **** at the other end. Can we just stick some Sepp Blatters posters in the goal, and when we see him, have a shot in anger, might even hit the target. If we go out of the Champions League next week, will LVG be under pressure? Come on, surely he's starting to be under pressure here?
Old 06-12-15, 00:32   #98
Greenapple968

Quote:
It's all very well and dandy we are not letting in goals, but we are poor as **** at the other end. Can we just stick some Sepp Blatters posters in the goal, and when we see him, have a shot in anger, might even hit the target. If we go out of the Champions League next week, will LVG be under pressure? Come on, surely he's starting to be under pressure here?
I think he's doing comparatively better than Moyes but I have noticed a bit of a goal drought at times, now being one of those times.
Old 06-12-15, 12:41   #99
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
I think he's doing comparatively better than Moyes but I have noticed a bit of a goal drought at times, now being one of those times.
I don't know why he sold most of our strikers, Van Persie/Hernandez. You would think he would of kept Hernandez for 1 more season, and he's got 11 goals for his new club. With Moyes, atleast we were atleast more attacking, and finding the net more often. Since Rooney is injuried, and now we have to rely on a 19 year old, and Depay as our only striker options. Should we recall Wilson from his loan, god lord we need to buy in January.
Old 06-12-15, 13:00   #100
Trenton

Quote:
With Moyes, atleast we were atleast more attacking, and finding the net more often.
I'm surprised how quickly the United fans have grown nostalgic about Moyes.
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote