Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 07-11-18, 22:37   #11
larafan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafarig32 View Post
Thank you for all of the replies everyone. I think the hardest thing right now is deciding where to go from here. It seems like everyone has a different suggestion for how I should handle the situation. What that means to me is that there are a million ways I could approach Ricky, but ultimately I will have to make the decision on which to take and what feels most comfortable to me.

I had originally planned to speak to him tomorrow after class and just say "before you go, I need to tell you something personal. I trust you won't make a big deal about this and spread it around." And then just say "I like you." I had even rehearsed this in the car today. But after again seeing his photos and hearing other people's advice, I'm reluctant once again.

Today we spoke just a little bit and when we were talking I started smiling and I noticed he started to smile too. This weekend we're still going hiking so maybe I could use that time to get to know him even more in an out of school setting. I think for now I'll continue to play it by ear and try to keep myself busy with hobbies and school work so I dont over think it.
I think that is a great idea tbh.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-18, 18:07   #12
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Epic post from Yeauxleaux on page 1
This post is everything you need to know girafarig. I see that Yeauxleaux has really taken his time to write it because it shows. It's also very accurate.
You can always write more like this if you feel like it! I'd almost say that you're a sexologist / relationship therapist
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 11:55   #13
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
This post is everything you need to know girafarig. I see that Yeauxleaux has really taken his time to write it because it shows. It's also very accurate.
You can always write more like this if you feel like it! I'd almost say that you're a sexologist / relationship therapist
Haha thanks! I'm not an expert, I'm just writing from experience.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote