Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 16-06-18, 23:21   #1
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Default Tomb Raider enemy units

Still going through old archives, here are a bunch of enemy units from Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider enemy units
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 20:55   #2
Ahoora
Inactive

Thumbs up

Oh my goodness!

I had never known that TR1 consisted of these amount of enemies! Thanks for sharing them.
Ahoora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 21:15   #3
Tyrannosaurus

I don't see Pierre, the panthers, or the Atlantean crawlers. But a nice find, regardless.
Tyrannosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 21:24   #4
Dustie

Interesting! Is this some sort of press materials archive you're going through?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 21:41   #5
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

This batch came from a Crystal Dynamics archive.

I'm busy cross-referencing assets from old Core Design press CDs against the archives Crystal have put together and I've found stuff even I haven't seen before.
Old 17-06-18, 21:44   #6
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
This batch came from a Crystal Dynamics archive.

I'm busy cross-referencing assets from old Core Design press CDs against the archives Crystal have put together and I've found stuff even I haven't seen before.
OMG sounds like an awesome task for a TR fan. Any chances we could get those old press CDs with their original content? I know there were many of them and I'm guessing they had (among other things) some high-quality (?) Lara renders...
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 21:48   #7
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

I'll see what I can do. I have all these too. I've been a huge collector of Tomb Raider digital assets since the early Core Design days.
Old 17-06-18, 21:56   #8
b122251

I have about 110 gigs of collected promo material and artwork from TR1-ROTTR. A lot of the space is taken up by HD copies of game trailers and very High-Res copies of cover artwork for the newer games and stuff like that, but there's some high res (for the time) renders of classic TR as well. I don't really have the time to look right now but if there's anything interesting in there that isn't already everywhere I'll share it.
b122251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 21:57   #9
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by b122251 View Post
I have about 110 gigs of collected promo material and artwork from TR1-ROTTR. A lot of the space is taken up by HD copies of game trailers and very High-Res copies of cover artwork for the newer games and stuff like that, but there's some high res (for the time) renders of classic TR as well. I don't really have the time to look right now but if there's anything interesting in there that isn't already everywhere I'll share it.
This sounds awesome, thank you b122251. I put the original style guide up here many years ago. I'm not allowed to distribute the Photoshop files but I'm gradually replacing my earlier content with larger counterparts. From Tomb Raider Underworld onwards I started putting out images in their native sizes since most people didn't care about file sizes anymore.
Old 17-06-18, 22:00   #10
Heartache

i know this is super far fetched but if you say they opened up one of their archives and release new (old) stuff, could it be possible to ask them to release their music archives? seeing that the composers from the core era are all rereleasing the soundtrack. maybe it would be possible to get a complete collection of the CD soundtracks. im asking because you probably have a better way of getting in contact with them? sorry for asking and i know this is a bit off topic. but it would mean the world for me
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote