Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 12-02-12, 23:16   #3801
Alpharaider47

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhayleyroxXx View Post
That's awesome!
I wanna know where my horse went ;____; Pretty sure it didn't die but I can't find him when I fast travel. Would he go back to a stable?
;_; das terrible! Maybe he's hanging at a stable somewhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
Yours must be better than the two I aquired then, Frost was hopelessly suicidal and I gave up trying to keep him alive. The other I picked up got toasted. I actually brought a horse and left it at home, he was still in the stable last I looked. Next time I start a new character I will let Letrush have Frost. The first time I played he got attacked by a wolf after we made the deal and left Frost behind. Would have been fine except Frost came up as stolen. I tried a few variations and eventually settled on intimidation and kept the horse, I had already told Maven about the deal so expected Letrush to meet his end. No he just appeared in places next to Frost, but you could not give the horse back to him. Sod eventually sent a thug after me, Letrush will be dead when I find him. And I am avoiding horses and dogs!
it actually was Frost ahaha! I lost him on my other character when he thought he could take on 20 archers solo. Somehow he takes down a dragon though xD
Alpharaider47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 23:18   #3802
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharaider47 View Post
;_; das terrible! Maybe he's hanging at a stable somewhere!
Imma check all the stables He was a good horse ;____; Never chickened out of a fight and always had my back... until he disappeared :'(
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 23:31   #3803
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Imma check all the stables He was a good horse ;____; Never chickened out of a fight and always had my back... until he disappeared :'(
If he does not appear with you when you fast travel to a site out in the wild some where, I should think he is dead. I tried all sorts of things to leave my horse behind, smart they are, always found me. There should be an option where you can get them to stay in the stable. Mine only stays because I left with Frost. If you steal a horse, or find a horse out in the wild unattended, I think they will wander off. Although the third one I had was a stray and stayed with me, despite my best attempts to leave it some where.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 23:32   #3804
Alpharaider47

Quote:
I'd definitely search for him
Alpharaider47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 01:46   #3805
Encore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
Dovahkiin retreat!!
I've just installed it, it's amazing!!!!!

....however, when I first discovered its location, there was a cave bear, and a sabre cat, and a dead horse at the door. What a reception. O_o

I wonder if that dead horse was supposed to be a free horse for me and the game just screwed me over?
Encore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 02:49   #3806
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
If he does not appear with you when you fast travel to a site out in the wild some where, I should think he is dead. I tried all sorts of things to leave my horse behind, smart they are, always found me. There should be an option where you can get them to stay in the stable. Mine only stays because I left with Frost. If you steal a horse, or find a horse out in the wild unattended, I think they will wander off. Although the third one I had was a stray and stayed with me, despite my best attempts to leave it some where.
Awww Dunno how he died, there was no enemies around and he was a pretty hardy horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharaider47 View Post
I'd definitely search for him
I will ;___;
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 08:22   #3807
Nemo_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encore View Post
I've just installed it, it's amazing!!!!!

....however, when I first discovered its location, there was a cave bear, and a sabre cat, and a dead horse at the door. What a reception. O_o

I wonder if that dead horse was supposed to be a free horse for me and the game just screwed me over?
Lmfao! Same, except that my horse was alive! ...until the bear killed it.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 15:03   #3808
Samsdad

Shadowmere is one tough horse. I have yet to find the opponent that can take that horse down.
Samsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 18:45   #3809
Nemo_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsdad View Post
Shadowmere is one tough horse. I have yet to find the opponent that can take that horse down.
Can he actually die? o_O I've read on wiki he can (unlike in Oblivion) but damn... even a dragon can't take him down!

(And yeah he's a male in Skyrim apparently, lmao)
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 19:01   #3810
Liara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
(And yeah he's a male in Skyrim apparently, lmao)
Didn't Astrid always call Shadowmere as a 'her', tough? I could have sworn she did...
Liara is offline   Reply With Quote