Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 20-04-17, 18:30   #551
tombraider4ever

Thank you so much for the compliments!
I have made three new renders, one classic render remake and two with a special kind of catsuit :
Click the picks for the full size renders

Credits:
Backpack,sunglasses: Retro Heroine outfit
( freebies, avaliable at Renderosity) by Fredel,
Hair: Hr-091 by Ali/ Mankahoo; Edited by Fredel,
click here for additional credits

Credits both renders:
Belt,sunglasses: Retro Heroine outfit
( freebies, avaliable at Renderosity) by Fredel,
Desert Eagles by Fredel,
Hair: Hr-091 by Ali/Mankahoo; Edited by Fredel.
Additional credits render 1
Additional credits render2
tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 19:45   #552
NoahCrofRaider

Awesome renders! I like the first catsuit one.

Last edited by NoahCrofRaider; 20-04-17 at 20:31.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 20:20   #553
ESCachuli

I like the original one, the sexy ones aren't my cup of tea, but good work anyway, your renders give me life.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 20:33   #554
JimbobJeffers

Dayum, you have been churning out these renders like an artistic machine, they're all so brilliant! I love the frequent nods you've made to classic renders, and your more original creations are fantastic too. Keep them coming!

Is your Lara based exclusively on the Classic era, or have you considered using outfits from the LAU trilogy too? Apologies if you have already, 56 pages of renders is a lot to look through.
JimbobJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 21:04   #555
tombraider4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
Awesome renders! I like the first catsuit one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
I like the original one, the sexy ones aren't my cup of tea, but good work anyway, your renders give me life.
Thanks for the compliments! I love making classic (outfits from TR1 toTR6) outfit renders mostly, I just like to have a little fun with Lara sometimes, like making sexy outfit renders, cyborg Lara and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimbobJeffers View Post
Dayum, you have been churning out these renders like an artistic machine, they're all so brilliant! I love the frequent nods you've made to classic renders, and your more original creations are fantastic too. Keep them coming!

Is your Lara based exclusively on the Classic era, or have you considered using outfits from the LAU trilogy too? Apologies if you have already, 56 pages of renders is a lot to look through.
Thanks! I am totally obsessed with making Lara Daz renders, it's very rare that I render other characters. My fav will always be the classic renders Fmv Lara so there are many more comming up
I have made an Anniversary Lara model (based on my Fmv model) and I made renders in this post: clicky and this one: clicky, and I have also made some legend renders (with the Anniversary model), one in previous link and here: clicky
I will probably make an Underworld Lara also.
Old 20-04-17, 22:49   #556
Hazelphoenix

Lara's face and expression in the second render gives me life. Makes me miss my beloved classic Lara even more, you really nailed all her facial features

Any chance of having the exact same pose/face but with the classic outfit as well or does it require too much work?

I've also seen your Anniversary Lara render and let me tell you, it deserved a spot in the CLASSIC album of your renders I made on my FB page to celebrate your work, and I never associate anniversary Lara with classic Lara generally. Made an exception for your own anniversary Lara I'm guessing you drew inspiration from the first Anni trailer featuring CGI Lara, or at the very least they are very similar (the only anni model that I ever liked tbh).
Hazelphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 21:59   #557
tombraider4ever

Hazelphoenix, Thank you so much for the compliments, and for having an album with my renders on your FB page, it's means a lot to me!
I did try to make my Anniversary Lara to look like the CGI Lara in the first trailer and in some of the promotional art
With the second render do you meen the one where she has the back turned to the camera? I'm guessing that you meen that one, there's no problem with making a classic outfit version, I pretty sure I saved the scene, so I just need to load that up and save the pose

I had a bit of a scare last night, I was in the process of another remake render and my Pc crashed, I restarted it and started working and the pc crashed again. After that I couldn't start it again and it's been quite a while since I made a backup, I knew I had made a backup of my Fmv Lara but I have made some changes since then and there was no backup of my Anniversary Lara .
I went to sleep worried but when I got up I could start it again, so I have spent the day making backups of my most important files, like my Lara models and the awesome TR outfits and weapons I got from Fredel (he has been very kind and let me try out models in advance before releasing them), I made a backup of the Lara hair he helped me with also.
As classic FMV Lara is my fav, my model is very important to me, I would be very upset if it were lost.

As it happend when I was using Daz I am a bit afraid of starting it again, I hope my pc can hold it together this time
Old 22-04-17, 12:46   #558
Hazelphoenix

^ Precisely that one Of course I don't mind the sexy renders at all, they are cool in their own way, it's just that I'd like to see that pose with Lara wearing the classic oufit out of curiosity. It's incredibly well done
Hazelphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 16:41   #559
MadRat1171

HOLY LARA !!! I wasn't on forums quite long and I missed a lot ! TRC renders are beautiful, cyborg Lara looks badass and those sexy ones.... Mrrrrrr Keep it up ! You always make great renders ! i hope that you will not lose your data on your naughty PC.
MadRat1171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 17:37   #560
tombraider4ever

Thanks! I haven't lost any data Thank God, but the same thing happend again when I tried to render last night, and this morning my boyfriend discovered that it was the graphics card that had broke down. We had intended to upgrade my pc or buy a new one in the autumn, but ofcourse I can't wait until then with rendering, I couldn't wait another day so we got a new graphics card a: Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, and we will upgrade the rest of my pc later. Luckily we had some savings to use, I would have gone crazy if I would have had to wait until after summer to render .
This is the first render using the new card, and it was done in just a few minutes , it's Hazelphoenix's request, the same pose and expression as in the minicatsuit render but in the classic outfit:
Click the pick for the full size render

Credits:
Retro Heroine outfit, Pistols (freebies, avaliable at Renderosity) by Fredel,
VNeck Leotard by Fredel,
Hair: Hr-091 by Ali/Mankahoo; Edited by Fredel.
iRadiance - Light Probe HDR Lighting for Iray