Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 13-11-08, 01:26   #1
CrystalGecko

Unhappy Game Saves For The PSP

Hi...I am in the UK & found some Game Saves for the PSP (TRA) but they are USA ones. I also tried some European ones and they were corrupted. I have been trying & trying with the Centaurs but it is now bugging me and causing me to tear my hair out. I need to know if anyone has a game save either after defeating the centaurs or at the very beggining of the next level. The whole reason I wanted to play TRA was to get to the Egyptian levels as they were my faves.
And before anyone tells me to read up about the adrenalin dodge. I have read it till I can't take no more. I have watch the video over & over (it makes it look so easy but it isn't). It is nowhere near as easy as the TRex was as you have to use the grapple as well (that is also proving to be a problem as I did the headshot perfectly but the centaur still didn't turn the shield the right way)
If anyone does have it on their PSP and is in the UK using a UK version of the game please PM me.

STOP ME GOING BALD! AND HELP ME GET TO EGYPT!!!

CrystalGecko
CrystalGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-08, 01:29   #2
Tombraiderx08

D: thats terrible, try gamefaqs.com (USA raider)
Tombraiderx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-08, 16:03   #3
CrystalGecko

Talking

Guess what!

I DID IT!

I couldn't sleep last night (worrying about a doctors appointment) so I thought I would practise some more on those Centaurs...now I had attempted this at least 20 times earlier in the evening but failed. This time I was doing the jumping & shooting, got the adrenaline dodge going and this time it did it properly. The centaur showed me the shield & I grabbed it with the grapple & pulled. I then followed what I had read before and turned him to stone & shot him till he crumbled. Then all I did with the other one was use the shield & shoot him...afterwards I was just staring in shock at my PSP...then I started yelling and running round the house...lol.
So now I can play Egypt....

Thanks anyways but just goes to show if I can do it anyone can!
Mind you I found the wall run in Damocles easy and a lot of people were having trouble with that level too!

Off to play in Egypt now!
CrystalGecko
Old 13-11-08, 23:11   #4
Tombraiderx08

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalGecko View Post
Guess what!

I DID IT!

I couldn't sleep last night (worrying about a doctors appointment) so I thought I would practise some more on those Centaurs...now I had attempted this at least 20 times earlier in the evening but failed. This time I was doing the jumping & shooting, got the adrenaline dodge going and this time it did it properly. The centaur showed me the shield & I grabbed it with the grapple & pulled. I then followed what I had read before and turned him to stone & shot him till he crumbled. Then all I did with the other one was use the shield & shoot him...afterwards I was just staring in shock at my PSP...then I started yelling and running round the house...lol.
So now I can play Egypt....

Thanks anyways but just goes to show if I can do it anyone can!
Mind you I found the wall run in Damocles easy and a lot of people were having trouble with that level too!

Off to play in Egypt now!
CrystalGecko
congratulations
Tombraiderx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-08, 01:23   #5
CrystalGecko

I am gonna back up my saves so if anyone with a UK version of the game wants them PM me and let me know. I will be away at the end of this week but will answer any queries when I get back. I am also offering the files to tombraiders.net so there will be a permanent site for them. I will give links when it is sorted.
Thankies,
CrystalGecko