Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 16-07-09, 15:44   #1
jeocan

Smile Sequel please!

Ok, I just finished Tomb Raider Underworld. Great game, but too short. Am I the only one who is so sick of jungles, ruins and the underground? I want a more modern feel for a change! I know that's not a popular opinion, but oh well! Most Raiders want to go back to the old idea of "Lara Croft Tomb Raider".

I guess I should post this in the Underworld section, but I might get my head bitten off! Can you believe...hmmm would this be a spoiler? Guess I can't say they got rid of the most fun part of the game...ahem (CM)!

I want to see Kurtis back and I want to be in the daylight in a city....so sick of jungles! enough already! Give Lara a life! AOD is my all time favourite and I've played them all more than once. I've even played "Level Editor" games.

Yes, I'm well aware that AOD had way too many bugs but I still absolutely loved it. I've heard people complain that the newer Tomb Raider games are not scary enough. Well, the scariest part I ever played in any TR game was in the Sanitarium as Kurtis! Yikes, I really couldn't wait to get out of there! and Boaz? omg! I can't believe this is me talking? I cursed so many times in this game!

Sorry but the new TR games like Underworld are way too easy. Did I say that?! Anyhoo, that's my two cents!
jeocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-09, 15:52   #2
Drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeocan View Post
I want to see Kurtis back and I want to be in the daylight in a city....so sick of jungles! enough already! Give Lara a life!
every aoder/kteber wants Kurtis back. yeah and Lara needs a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeocan
Yes, I'm well aware that AOD had way too many bugs but I still absolutely loved it.
no it's not full of bugs. aod has exactly that quantity of bugs which any other tr game or even any other game does. actually all this *****ing about aod bugs came from those who just discredit aod, from that double-speakers and hypocrites. you can ask many people (including myself) who didn't experience a single bug in aod
Drone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-09, 15:18   #3
ggctuk

I love TR, loved the story of AoD, but hated the controls and execution of the story. If they fixed the controls, and actually left the story as it was going to be (with us knowing how Lara escaped the Pyramid in TR4), as well as all other things they wanted to add but Eidos overrode them for money's sake, then AoD would have rocked. I personally would love a remake of the game, fixing these flaws. Then, a sequel.
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-09, 18:50   #4
jfjeep26

Angry

I heard that the original games was acclaimed way too long which was why many things were cut out and with the final deadline Core didn't have enough time to sort out some of the glitches.

Avalon, Helheim I don't care what it's called I WANT AN AOD REMAKE
NOW !!!!!!
jfjeep26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-09, 04:54   #5
Altair

Content removed by the user.

Last edited by Altair; 11-06-20 at 21:28.
Altair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-09, 20:42   #6
Azerutan

I wouldn't mind if they remade AOD, but seriously, do you really want someone who makes "short" games to remake AOD?

Not that I consider AoD a long game, I found it very easy and pretty short for classic TR standarts.
Azerutan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-09, 20:58   #7
Mystery-King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerutan View Post
I wouldn't mind if they remade AOD, but seriously, do you really want someone who makes "short" games to remake AOD?

Not that I consider AoD a long game, I found it very easy and pretty short for classic TR standarts.
Big time AOD Fan Here!!!

Some of the levels were short, but some were quite large. I expected Vault of Trophies to be larger but what about Bio-Reasearch and that lot? They were quite big in certain areas.

As for the sequel... it won't happen (Although I wish it did) but the one I'm involved in right now has an absolutely awesome storyline.
Mystery-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-12, 19:09   #8
motoleo
Inactive

The sanitorium level was badass. What other game has you play in an insane asylum with mutants? The new Tomb Raider is taking it darker and edgier again.. so it's turning back into our favor.

Last edited by motoleo; 02-04-12 at 19:35.
motoleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-12, 19:23   #9
RoxasKennedy

... No.
RoxasKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-12, 20:30   #10
ggctuk

What is with the Bump Parties going on in various forums lately?
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote