Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 26-01-05, 00:10   #1
Smith will Suffice
Entertainment Critic

Hey guys,

i recently started watching a show called POINT PLEASANT. i saw the premiere last week.

It seems pretty cool, just thought i'd share it with you guys in case any of u are interested.

heres a brief synopsis:

All hell is about to break loose in a sleepy New Jersey town when a sudden violent storm washes in more than the tide in the new supernatural drama series POINT PLEASANT.

The peaceful existence of a small seaside community will change forever when Christina Nickson is rescued from the ocean by local lifeguard Jesse Parker and brought to the home of local doctor Ben Kramer. The Kramers, including Ben's wife Meg and daughter Judy, take an instant liking to Christina and invite her to stay with them as she searches for clues to her past and attempts to find her mother – a Point Pleasant native whom Christina never knew.

Christina is unaware of the profound effect she has on the town's inhabitants; her presence awakens repressed feelings, unlocks secret desires and heightens emotions. Tensions flare between Jesse, who finds himself inexplicably drawn to Christina, and his best friend Terry, who secretly lusts after Jesse's possessive girlfriend Paula. Paula's hot-to-trot mother Amber attempts to rekindle her relationship with the good Dr. Kramer. And long-buried secrets kept by Jesse's parents, police captain Logan and God-fearing Sarah, begin to surface, especially when the mysterious and charismatic Lucas Boyd arrives and insinuates himself into Christina's new life.

As Christina delves deeper into the history of Point Pleasant, seeking answers to her mother's disappearance, she will come to realize that she has never known her "real" father, either – for Christina is the offspring of a mortal woman and the Devil. While Christina struggles to control the demon inside her – and the powers that come with it – the fight for her soul has begun, as the town of POINT PLEASANT becomes the ultimate battleground of good versus evil.

if u guys are interested, check out the official site:

POINT PLEASANT

^^^ click (especially for you elen, u dont seem to catch links when they are on here (ha-ha)

-Smith

[ 26. January 2005, 00:12: Message edited by: Agent Smith ]
Smith will Suffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-07, 18:37   #2
jagged halo

I know this was posted like 2 years ago, but I couldn't find any other threads on this topic. I really like Point Pleasant - but wish they would do a 2nd series!!
jagged halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-07, 18:41   #3
bloodstormaoa

I don't know.....

I thought it was quite crap tbh, started off okay.....but lost major steam quickly
bloodstormaoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-07, 18:55   #4
Angel_14

This thread is almost 3 years old!
Angel_14 is offline   Reply With Quote