Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 27-01-12, 03:33   #1691
kittkat2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity_black View Post
Those are incredible poses. Pose 4 and 5 are simply astonishing.
Thank you
kittkat2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 10:28   #1692
Steven_1379

Not motivated any more
ppl dont have time for crediting anymore
yet they have time for download and edit
off my
time and patience posing -_____-
Steven_1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 10:44   #1693
KamilM_93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven_1379 View Post
Not motivated any more
off my
Drama? People also don't credits models, etc.
KamilM_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 13:09   #1694
3SM_Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven_1379 View Post
Not motivated any more
off my
Credit for pointing and clicking? If it was extracting and texturing and all that where it takes days, I could see the want/need for credits, but I can do almost any pose and make it look good within 10 minutes and I don't ask for credit...its not like it takes days out of your life to do. I coulda posed something just in the time it took you to write the complaint
3SM_Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 14:01   #1695
milance941

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SM_Mikey View Post
Credit for pointing and clicking? If it was extracting and texturing and all that where it takes days, I could see the want/need for credits, but I can do almost any pose and make it look good within 10 minutes and I don't ask for credit...its not like it takes days out of your life to do. I coulda posed something just in the time it took you to write the complaint
You're wrong !
Some pose requires more time and patience and some of us (modders) who don't have much time to spend on posing use already finished poses. So it's not so hard to credit someone for such work ! If you disagree with this than make them yourself.
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 14:11   #1696
NRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
You're wrong !
Some pose requires more time and patience and some of us (modders) who don't have much time to spend on posing use already finished poses. So it's not so hard to credit someone for such work ! If you disagree with this than make them yourself.
But sometimes it happens that you forget. I usually upload my deviations very late at night, so I almost never credit properly first time cause I'm tired. Dx

But honestly, if you see someone using your stuff without crediting you, message them. I bet most of the cases aren't intentional.
NRO. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 14:15   #1697
milance941

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRO. View Post
But sometimes it happens that you forget. I usually upload my deviations very late at night, so I almost never credit properly first time cause I'm tired. Dx

But honestly, if you see someone using your stuff without crediting you, message them. I bet most of the cases aren't intentional.
Maybe when I was working with Lara but every new model that I port requires new pose.
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 17:05   #1698
Steven_1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SM_Mikey View Post
and & credit them but just bcuz it a little less effort doesnt mean that omg never mind i set it there but im not going to continue im too high to be bad tripped with ugh see almost w/e i dont let u bad tougth in my mind look other way so W?/E with u ok ok hijia huma byw
Steven_1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 17:56   #1699
TRDaz

I use created poses a lot (if not all the time) and sometimes I do forget who made the pose, I credit the ones I know on DA, But when I dont know the creators I always put ??? The creators can just easily reply to me and I can credit them, but sometimes people just think we arent crediting them, when we dont even know who made it...
TRDaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12, 18:21   #1700
Walleye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDaz View Post
I use created poses a lot (if not all the time) and sometimes I do forget who made the pose, I credit the ones I know on DA, But when I dont know the creators I always put ??? The creators can just easily reply to me and I can credit them, but sometimes people just think we arent crediting them, when we dont even know who made it...
I get around this by mostly making my own poses.
Walleye is offline   Reply With Quote