I used to be like that. Then I took an arrow to the horse
Survival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-12, 18:11   #3872
tomekkobialka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survival View Post
I used to be like that. Then I took an arrow to the horse
DAMN YOU!!!!!

I've managed to finish the Main, Companions, College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood and a few Daedric Quests...and I'm still only on level 22! I guess that's how you make sure you don't fight anything too deadly on your adventures.
tomekkobialka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 05:42   #3873
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekkobialka View Post
DAMN YOU!!!!!

I've managed to finish the Main, Companions, College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood and a few Daedric Quests...and I'm still only on level 22! I guess that's how you make sure you don't fight anything too deadly on your adventures.
So you returned that nice skeleton key to its rightful owner? I am hanging on to mine for while, will eventually return it. I do not think I have finished anything yet, I did the Imperial Campaign, the main College quests, most of the Thieves Guild and fair bit of the Main Quest, dug the heals in on the Brotherhood ones, never really got far with the Companions once I worked out it involved becoming a werewolf and am annoyed those Bards left me with all these musical instruments. I have done a lot of miscellaneous quests, radiant quests and a fair few Diadric quests. I think I might have stuffed up on getting that Oblivion Walker achievement though, will have to wait and see if any more artifacts turn up.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 05:50   #3874
Catracoth
Inactive

I finished the Thieves Guild questline without realizing that you can't keep the Skeleton Key. Four days later, I got my lockpicking skill to 100 and got the unbreakable lockpick perk. Skeleton key = irrelevant.
Catracoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 06:06   #3875
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catracoth View Post
I finished the Thieves Guild questline without realizing that you can't keep the Skeleton Key. Four days later, I got my lockpicking skill to 100 and got the unbreakable lockpick perk. Skeleton key = irrelevant.
My lockpicking has been 100 for a while, but almost no perks I wanted other things, so like my skeleton key.

Seems I am continuing the main quest line by mistake, I wanted to reforge that Gauldur Amulet and came across Delphine on the way, made it very confusing knowing who was who.

Last edited by aussie500; 19-02-12 at 06:08.
Old 19-02-12, 06:09   #3876
Catracoth
Inactive

I hated that Gauldur amulet quest - freakin' Draugrs scare me ****less.
Catracoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 06:44   #3877
Rachie737

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 View Post
BTW, is there a spell for curing diseases?
No, there isn't. But praying at a shrine as you go about your day, or just keeping a stock of potions or hawk feathers is easy as.

I was really disappointed with the Bards College. All I did was gather some instruments, and now suddenly I'm a Bard? Is anyone going to train me to actually play an instrument, or to sing, or allow me to busk for money in taverns?

Or write my own songs? As Dovahkiin, I've got plenty to sing about.
Rachie737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 06:58   #3878
aussie500
Golden

I was a bit disappointed with the Bard's College, although maybe I missed something, been wandering around Skyrim listening to Bards sing just in case.

That Alduin's Wall Quest seems a bit buggy, Esbern froze just after going into Karthspire, then Delphine decided to stay at the first bridge. I failed door opening, the marker was stuck on the stone head blocking the door. Delphine eventually turned up but telling me Alduin was not getting any weaker while I was gawping at the architecture did nothing for my patience. In the end I left went back to the camp, no one followed so I went back in. FINALLY they all end up in the door area and Esbern tells me it is a blood seal, the marker had moved to the seal and we get the door open finally. The rest of it better be less buggy.

And the ground in Karthspire eats bodies, never had them vanish like that before, just sucked em down.

Last edited by aussie500; 19-02-12 at 06:59.
Old 19-02-12, 13:01   #3879
Encore

^ It was a bit buggy for me as well, but it was one of my favorite locations of the main quest. That temple is so mysterious and amazing, and the wall itself looks beautiful. I ended up wondering how awesome the akaviri must have been.
Encore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 14:30   #3880
aussie500
Golden

I was wondering if anyone with the PC version could please get a screenshot for me. It is on the mountain above Ironbind Barrow, the wordwall you did with Salma and that necromancing lizard who's name I have forgotten. If you go out the lower door in the wordwall room and up the stairs you come out at Ironbind Overlook just past the door is a treasure chest. Go up the mountain further (left side as you come out the door) there are three columns the bigger middle one has a treasure chest either side and there are two ice wraiths guarding the place. If you go up the mountain a bit further and look back, you will see that middle column has a little collection of seven potions on top of it. You can get them with Telekinesis, although I have yet to work out how to properly use it, I got them off that was enough.

Would someone like to get a screenshot of the potions perched up there for me? Please.

Here is a some what blurry screenshot from the Xbox 360 version showing the cleverly hidden, but in plain sight potions.

Last edited by aussie500; 19-02-12 at 14:39.