Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 06-05-15, 23:54   #41
tomblover

Yeah, but at the same time, Ru has pulled so much **** on us this season, that I can't really tell what's coming next!

Like, will she get her senses back and boot Kennedy the **** out? I don't know!
That bitch has been coasting. Hell, at least Ginger only annoys me because she has her shtick, and that's fine, but I just find it dull.

I don't know. I just love Katya so much, but Ru gives her no attention. Meanwhile, ****in' Violet is being flawless on the runway and doing well for herself in the challenges. Makes me think Ru would favor Violet, yeah? Even though Katya's like, really solid.

(honestly, her sense of humor is amazing -- have y'all watched the ruflections and rugrets?)

Now, like, I would slam Pearl because I don't know what the **** her gig is, but she turns it out anyway, so I'm not going to.
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 00:17   #42
larafan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy123 View Post
He performed in my hometown and he did a meet a greet thing. Then i saw him at Target afterward He called me hot it was so sweet
This is too amazing.

UG

Coffee and Wine.

Okay.

I like Ginger. Her looks may be flat. But like. She's funny. That being said, Katya has looks and funny. So.

TBH I love Pearl. For whatever reasons we love her. But bich do feel to be coasting. Although recently she seems like she's finna try.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-15, 15:38   #43
Tonyrobinson

Willam's YouTube channel is hilarious I love it.

I really have no idea who could win this year although Ginger is getting on my nerves. I like Violet and Pearle but I don't think they will win I think it's probably gonna be down to Ginger and Kennedy for so,e horrible reason and I really don't like them.

I really liked Max, I love the Golden era Queens but I love Adore also, really love Lattrice met her at the club and had the best night. I have actually met a few of them they are always here and I always get in for free because I am a regular and know the barmaid (a Drag Queen) and my friend is a Drag Queen.

Because it doesn't air in the UK they have Drag Race night at the gay club and we all watch it on a big screen and monitors it's a lot of fun!

Last edited by Tonyrobinson; 11-05-15 at 15:41.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 02:53   #44
b.gluch

That lipsync was EVERYTHING! No one deserved to leave.
b.gluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 03:53   #45
tomblover

I'm scared. I don't wanna watch the new episode. Like, I'm legitimately terrified. ****. *goes to look for linkage*

I saw this on Tumblr and I have a feeling it's what's going to happen because lbr it's ****in legit:

Quote:
so I have a terrible suspision this is how it’s gonna go down:

Katya or Kennedy go home today. Violet, Pearl and Ginger make it to top 3.

Ginger wins.

After crowning, RuPaul turns out to be Trinity K. Bonet who says she ****ed up cause this is not her forte.

The world explodes, fade to black
What if Ru sends Katya home. WHAT IF RU SENDS KATYA HOME.

What will I do?!

EDIT:

Well **** ****. Tumblr spoilers are telling me Katya (redundant spoiler lmao) went home.

I don't even want to watch the ****ing episode now -- because I'll cry -- nevermind the rest of the show. I'm gonna go have a cigarette.

Last edited by tomblover; 12-05-15 at 04:04.
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 04:19   #46
larafan25

Okay so.

In my opinion... Katya's lipsync was more in sync, emotionally, with the song. But no ****. Kennedy gave it her all. And was doing jump splits all over the damn place. Begging for her spot. So yee.

I was really impressed by Ginger's runway look. I thought she did well with both the eleganza and the character. Pearl's look was great, and her character was hilarious. Katya's look was alright, I think it was misunderstood. Her character was alright for me. Kennedy's look was sort of meh. It didn't feel special. But her character, which looked like Frosty the Snowman, was cool. Violet's character was funny and her runway look was off the chain. Bish deserved the win.

Based on the story so far... I predict Kennedy will be the next to go home. Unless Pearl ****s up.

Last edited by larafan25; 12-05-15 at 04:21.
Old 12-05-15, 15:43   #47
Atlantisfreak666

...aaaaand I'm done with season 7
Atlantisfreak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 16:49   #48
GUMI

Litterally one of the only ones who deserved to win got eliminated. what a ****ing joke.
GUMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 16:57   #49
larafan25

Ginger could win. IMO.
Old 12-05-15, 17:35   #50
Tonyrobinson

If Ginger wins I swear I was be so pissed off. She comes across as a bully.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote