Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 10-04-17, 18:19   #71
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid View Post
Survival Instincts shows your partner as a green icon & beacon.
Also good. Considering how much everything looks the same, would suck if you just have to deal with your partner being God knows where. Thanks for all the info!
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-17, 19:39   #72
ThatSassyKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Also good. Considering how much everything looks the same, would suck if you just have to deal with your partner being God knows where. Thanks for all the info!
No worries! It's also handy to know that you can set temporary custom waypoints (in case you don't have a mic, it's super handy)
You simply aim at wherever you want the marker to be, then press the jump button.
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 21:27   #73
robm_2007

I tried playing online, but it said my connection was so poor it might not work - then it spent about 5 minutes loading the game with some random partner before it crapped out.

Anywho, if I am playing with the infected card (so that no human enemies appear), can you still find ammo? I don't think I noticed the infected dropping any before. Just the main chest by the snow truck having some random ammo.

And what determines when you start seeing the Deathless or flamethrower mercs? Is it after a certain day, after so many kills, and/or after you travel so far?

And how far does the map go? I've never seen the boundaries, but haven't tried going as far as possible before.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-17, 14:49   #74
Lara_C

I put so much time into the story by the time I tried co-op endurance I could never find a partner lol. Still not had the joy of playing it as a duo.....if anyone still plays it from time I time, or wants to with someone else like me please feel to add me

PSN: MrRymanUk
Lara_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 08:27   #75
jackoimina

Hi everyone, I'm new to ps4 multiplayer in general but I really enjoy endurance coop mode (I'd like to get a chance at exploring Syria though but someohow I don't think we're gonna see that happening lol)

My psn: mrjacko25CRO
jackoimina is offline   Reply With Quote